Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on Hinch’s Jimbobnojobtinyknob’s ‘couple goals’ 🤮 story from last night…did anyone else think he made it sound like he’s had the snip? -“As much as we can try, that ain’t gonna happen” when talking about having a baby this year?
I think it’s just because we’re already in April so even if she got pregnant now, if she went full term the baby would be born in 2023 not 2022.

Hope that helps ATB 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Morning, just catching up so apologies if it’s already been said…. But if the pound box wasn’t gifted then surely there would be some kind of data breach if they’re sharing sopha’s “bought” items all over their page? So obviously there would have been some communication between them for Pound shop to be able to do that and we all know sopha isn’t going to let them share it without there being something in it for her.
I know I wouldn’t be happy and would feel panicked if a company shared my purchases all over their website without asking me first. I know that might not seem like a big deal to some but for someone with actual anxiety it would be mortifying for me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 40
That crying pic. 💀💀💀 Never in all my years have I ever felt the need whilst mid cry to whip out my phone and start taking pictures. Hahahahaha
Such a crappy unrealistic view isn’t it. Gets on my tits as well.
It also implies that people just land where they do from pure luck. Most people have to work hard and sacrifice family time to get themselves in the position she finds herself in. Even her wealth didn't just happen. They both have sales backgrounds. They both knew exactly what they were doing. The only thing that's lucky is the timing. But everything else has been calculated from the start.

Reactions: 31
Just caught up on Hinch’s Jimbobnojobtinyknob’s ‘couple goals’ 🤮 story from last night…did anyone else think he made it sound like he’s had the snip? -“As much as we can try, that ain’t gonna happen” when talking about having a baby this year?
Let's hope so. She doesn't deserve the ones she has

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why does she constantly share quotes that she's clearly aiming at Ronnie. Everything is about being different, doing things at your own speed... It's like she thinks 'ok the more I pretend I'm OK with Ronnie having additional needs then surely I'll be OK with it eventually, if I keep sharing lots of little quotes then surelyyyyy something with click and I'll be genuinely proud of my son'
She's not OK with whatever is going on behind the scenes with Ronnie, and the overly fake gush fest is blatantly obvious.

B O R I N G

• Heart
Reactions: 66
He’s videoing her. She’s sat on her phone. There is a phone by her side. #sidehustle

Reactions: 22
It also implies that people just land where they do from pure luck. Most people have to work hard and sacrifice family time to get themselves in the position she finds herself in. Even her wealth didn't just happen. They both have sales backgrounds. They both knew exactly what they were doing. The only thing that's lucky is the timing. But everything else has been calculated from the start.
Exactly you don’t patent the name mrs Hinch before you get married and your account has only just begun🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 34
Morning, just catching up so apologies if it’s already been said…. But if the pound box wasn’t gifted then surely there would be some kind of data breach if they’re sharing sopha’s “bought” items all over their page? So obviously there would have been some communication between them for Pound shop to be able to do that and we all know sopha isn’t going to let them share it without there being something in it for her.
I know I wouldn’t be happy and would feel panicked if a company shared my purchases all over their website without asking me first. I know that might not seem like a big deal to some but for someone with actual anxiety it would be mortifying for me 🤦‍♀️
Exactly that would be a data breach. Hinch and the pound store have agreed terms and how this haul was going to be set up. No one just goes online, buys a few bits and then that store magically adds your name and a list detailing what you have bought. Both are lying. The onlinepoundshop probably don’t want to be seen paying an influencer money to shop with them. It looks far more relatable if it is seen as just Mrs Hinch doing her Easter shopping online and not being paid to do it. With the current economy, not many people would be happy seeing a shop pay an influencer who is a multi millionaire to shop with them for free.

Reactions: 31
And the one about Libya and referencing her fanny - get a grip your 32!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Phones in the face. Repeat word. Laugh at the kid when they say it. 🤦‍♀️
It’s just so sad. Those little ones look like they’ve not long woke up and immediately they are made to perform for the gram. How would she like a camera plunged in her face without her full consent??

What an unmagical childhood the Disney Princess is giving her boys. Shame on her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Such a crappy unrealistic view isn’t it. Gets on my tits as well.
Mine too. I hate that quote “you’re right where you want to be”. Well I certainly am not where I want to be. And Hinch, let’s face it neither are you! Because she’ll never be happy with her lot.
And the crap about your time and your pace or something like that…yes you could use that for children. Of course they move at their own pace and they never adhere to that bloody stupid ‘red book’. But hinch, if we all went at your pace the country would stop. I’ve seen dead snails move more than you. Does she just wake up every morning, go on ‘stupid Pinterest quotes’ pick 1 and post it. God she’s a bloody bawbag

Reactions: 27
And the one about Libya and referencing her fanny - get a grip your 32!!
They must have played that game over and over again so they knew what 'amusing' things to say. I truly doubt she even knows what the labia is, she's that thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it’s because of the amount of months left this year, implying she’s not yet pregnant so therefore only 8 months left. So if she did get pregnant this year it would be due in 2023. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

This may already been said, but anyone else find it a little sad that one of the words Ronnie now knows and can say is ‘cheese’ and with a big smile to go with it.

Love that his speech is coming along but it also saddens me that that word is one of his known words as it imply a that the camera is always being pointed at him to smile (perform) poor lad.

Anyone else think a drop of vodka or tranquilliser had made it’s way into sofas appletiser on Jimbobnoknobs stories last night?! Or was the filet we doing strange things to her face to make her look like she was pished 😂😂

Edited - not sure why all comments have rolled into one reply 🤷🏼‍♀️ Least it’s taking up less room on the thread 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.