Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS & Grinch play the same game, it’s just that SS is in the premiership and Sofa is in lower league 3

Ps will she be labelling Ron’s uniform with LL labels - you know, women supporting women and all that bollecks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has been discussed - aside from being an obvious billy b#llshitter..

Why is she instant that she's a size 5 footzz?! I'm a 20+ old woman, 5ft10 and I'm a size7/8 footzz! My mum is 5ft6 and is a size 7/8 foot. I know nobody who is tall in height and has small feet.

Paris Hilton is UK Size9 ffs.

I know she's a liar but why does she lie about f%cking weird tit.

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs sheep/bots, just bleeping go on amazon for any of her nicnaks. You don't have to ask her where they are from.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs sheep/bots, just bleeping go on amazon for any of her nicnaks. You don't have to ask her where they are from.....
'so i bought this on Amazon it's quite cheap its actually quite flimsy to be honest wtih you and it was an ass to put together but i do kind of love it im not going to lie'

Wow, I mean what brand would not want to work with the woman who reviews are sh#t like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone noticed how she’s screen shotting stuff from Amazon now rather than doing an asshole affiliate link?
Have they panned her cos she’s gOiNg iT aLoNe GuYScHh
Because she has posted a link before which people have clicked on. Now it’s on their browser so she makes money without a link.

Reactions: 5
What are these, what are these - she is so funny - not.

Look trolls I do put my washing in the open air, but I do have to use a prop i shall be talking about in a minute.

From Amazon, what a shock.

Reactions: 7
'so i bought this on Amazon it's quite cheap its actually quite flimsy to be honest wtih you and it was an ass to put together but i do kind of love it im not going to lie'

Wow, I mean what brand would not want to work with the woman who reviews are sh#t like this.
I was just about to post the same thing. Highlighting all the faults but because she loves it, it’s worth spending £25. And then to add “My leggings are expensive “.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What'a wrong with a NORMAL line or a rotary ? I love my rotary washing line, I think they look nice and the clothes dry easier and quicker than all crammed on an airer.
1000% this, I was gifted previous owners of the house left a Brabantia one, and I bloomin love it guyschhhhh, just googled it and it cost over 5 times what her “flimsy” (her words not mine) one cossssssht off of amazzzzzzzon. Don’t be so green Tophie Nose 😘

Reactions: 8
I was just about to post the same thing. Highlighting all the faults but because she loves it, it’s worth spending £25. And then to add “My leggings are expensive “.
Two days in a row ... "My weave was expensive!" "My leggings are expensive!"
I'm expensive, cos I'm wurfff itttt!!!! twit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just realised why we all seem to live Raymondo so much, he’s the camel version of trolloman, hates hinch, sick of her tit and can’t close his mouth over his ginormous teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Some send that woman a Lakeland catalogue!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Completely unrelated to anything she’s done recently as I’ve stopped looking tbh, but just doing a YouGov survey and this was one of the questions…

safe to say I answered no 😀
That made me laugh. Do you recognise this person? pity there was a comment section 'no because she filters her face to duck and looks nothing like that picture'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.