Mrs Hinch #226 The world is in luck, Hinch has finally shut up..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going on a first date and going to Home Bargains for some bastard Lenor 😂🤣😂😂😂😂
That’s at least 5th date material, and that’s only after he’s taken you to a field and you’ve cooked him tuna with philly, yog and bacon bits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine going on a first date and going to Home Bargains for some bastard Lenor 😂🤣😂😂😂😂
maybe this is where I'm going wrong? Maybe it id have taken my dates to home bargains I wouldn't have been pretty much single for 12 years 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion: Rose wonderbold is a bit of a flop, and now she’s paying influencers (#AD) to try and flog it off 🤢

Reactions: 10
Has she put her laptop on the hob?!
Sure why not, not a fire hazard at all. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously so angry about that post of the girl who got zoflora in her face!!! It’s a bloody disinfectant why the hell would you open it up in the middle of a shop just to smell it??? People have become that brainwashed by inch that they want to fragrance their homes with a disinfectant. Worlds gone absolutely mad
Surely if she had her mask on how could she have smelt it anyway.
What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I rarely share behind the scenes....but the trolls keep saying I don’t work so here is me working guyzzz 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously so angry about that post of the girl who got zoflora in her face!!! It’s a bloody disinfectant why the hell would you open it up in the middle of a shop just to smell it??? People have become that brainwashed by inch that they want to fragrance their homes with a disinfectant. Worlds gone absolutely mad
I think she's a bit of a Hincher/knobhead anyway but I blame Hinch for creating and encouraging this weird obsession over using disinfectant as a fragrance.

Reactions: 8
I think she's a bit of a Hincher/knobhead anyway but I blame Hinch for creating and encouraging this weird obsession over using disinfectant as a fragrance.
100%!!! Don’t know why anyone in their right mind would think it’s fine to do it but then again some people are just plain bleeping stupid

So Zoflora/Lenor etc don’t count, I would have thought miss use would have come under the “understanding”
Online zoom demos?! Why can’t they just send her a bottle of the shite so she can try it out?! It’s tile cleaner and cloffs not frigging rocket science.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6th date! She clearly felt she was comfortable enough to show her colours 😂😂😂
He said she had all the books on display at home, carried the list one around in her bag just incase she needed to write something down 😂😂😂
Zoflora was on display in her living room all lined up! He said she was quite normal for the first few but the last ones she’s been bat crazy

I looked up her name and she’s deffo a massive hinch fan... I was like if you’d of given me her name and insta to start with I would of told you straight up not to go on a date!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My brother has been on a couple of dates with this girl... She’s a hincher
View attachment 235863
bleeping tragic. I thought my getting together with my husband was a cringey 😂 he responded to a cell fire we had in prison years ago, I thought "FIT" so I was hovering around whilst they were seeing to the fire, trying to let him see I was a right catch obviously, he didn't say much to me because he's shy and then I saw him on a night out that very weekend and he approached me, I was wrecked on red wine, and he said "weren't you on the wing I went to recently to put out a cell fire?" After a few drinks together, I threw up on his shoes and he had to tell my friend to take me home. He got my number from my friend and text me the following day saying "you owe me a new pair of shoes, or a drink would do?" The rest is history. He should have asked me to go to Home Bargains instead, we'd have been having a quickie in the seasonal aisle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Haha she won’t promote a product without understanding it properly *pours Zoflora in glass jar with boiling water* 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone remember her tip of cleaning with zoflora and bicarb on mattresses? Someone I know used this tip a while back and went to use it again but noticed it had been deleted from Hinches highlights and contacted her. She got a reply and she didn’t even then admit it was dangerous and said she was going to continue to use this method!! Poor Ronnie is probably sleeping on a zoflora soaked mattress every night!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I have the ick thinking about people actually referring to their self as a “hincher” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And you wonder why your grass is in a terrible state with lots of patches? Probably be the zoflora that your spraying all over it 😳
Probably doesn't matter / doesn't care when fake grass will be magically be laid down soon!

Reactions: 6
Why has she got a grey bin? Imagine the bin man refusing to take it. They wouldn’t take it here it’s either green or brown. I bet that doesn’t happen to her tho cos “don’t they know who she is guyz”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.