Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry there are a whole herd of us out here feel the same 😂
I’ve never plucked up the courage to say “heaven? Are you sure? Cuz my great great grandad said old Mabel was a bit of a goer back in the day. Single handedly kept up the morale of an entire troop towards the end of the war effort...”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh new thread. Already.
Seriously though who does she think she is? She’s a crappy influenza who nobody knows outside of insta as she has about 250k followers and the rest are bots and tattlers laughing. And yet she’s built this birthday up for weeks, mention here, free stuff there, liking a page of party stuff. Whipping her stupid army into a frenzy of celebrating RonJonCheerioSands big day with him. They send all these creepy messages, mashed tattie face, cards, stupid soppy stalkerish poems. Waiting patiently by their phones...and duck all. He’s not bloody royalty. He’s not the second coming. Cute tho he is. This is all for engagement. They’ll be hanging by tonight and I don’t think I’ll be able to read the verbal diarrhoea under her posts later. I’m currently in a state of sickanger 😂. Half vom half fuuuumin over her ideas above her station. Knobhead

Reactions: 27
Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
Ok it’s weird enough that people are dedicating even one post to a child they’ve never met, but an entire page? Like someone really saves photos and uploads them to an Instagram dedicated to another person’s baby? Someone they’ve never met? That’s the internet equivalent of printing his photos and putting them in frames around your house. And as a mother, Hinch doesn’t find that weird at all? WHAT THE duck

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I think there’s also an element that it’s ‘ok because it’s women’ as soon as it was a man she was onto it. Absolute madness when you have no idea who is behind a page or how dangerous anyone is. Never mind the fact it’s just plain weird.
I agree who knows who anyone is on social media? Surely she’s not that stupid to think everyone is coming from a good place. If so she’s deluded and more stupid than I thought.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what’s worse. The one who says “our ronnie” or the one who wrote his name across her sink. Both need equal amounts of mental help.
Let’s face it most of them are just doing it for a like or comment off old Hinch and they reckon mentioning doronron will do the trick bloody arse kissers

Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
I do post my kids on social but ita a closed account and i only accept who i know!! If my kids had fan pages i be quite freaked out its not sodding normal 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Ok it’s weird enough that people are dedicating even one post to a child they’ve never met, but an entire page? Like someone really saves photos and uploads them to an Instagram dedicated to another person’s baby? Someone they’ve never met? That’s the internet equivalent of printing his photos and putting them in frames around your house. And as a mother, Hinch doesn’t find that weird at all? WHAT THE duck
She doesn’t find it weird because he is now a commodity to be pushed let’s face it she will never have to buy him anything ever again ( apart from the few things she does buy to save face) I mean how much gifted tit does she get for him 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t find it weird because he is now a commodity to be pushed let’s face it she will never have to buy him anything ever again ( apart from the few things she does buy to save face) I mean how much gifted tit does she get for him 🤷‍♀️
Anything expensive is #gifted. When she buys stuff herself it's babygrows from Tesco and toys from the pound shop. That witch is tighter than a camel's arse during a sandstorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet vest has had one to many cans of Stella and is bouncing his drunken arse on a bouncy castle shouting go onnnnnn my son 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.
I have a relative who tags people.....

IN THEIR OWN WAKE.

😑😑😑😑😑 she is unfollowed

Newbie here and loving this thread. Pass the popcorn.
Not the stuff Hinch prepped though. Be a bit chewy by now

• Haha
  • Wow
OK so I pop to Tesco to get some Cheesy Balls, Savoury Bites and some ham for sandwiches and we are on another thread!

What have I missed...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.