Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't the bleeping greedy, nasty bleep donate that box of Easter goodies that was clearly given to her to a family that would really appreciate it, run a little competition or something? No way did she order that and she has enough Easter tat already. I bleeping ate her with a passion!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she ever stop buying tit? The house is litchrallyyyyy full of plastic Easter garbage. She could have her own landfill…

FFS, she doesn’t even know what some of the “pieces” are, and she supposedly bought it all herself? So either you buy so much tat, Soph, that you can’t remember, or you didn’t actually “buy” any of this, it was all sent to you for free, and this is an undeclared ad.

The utter wastefulness is astounding.

Reactions: 29
Nah clingon isn’t living with Hinchy, her mom and dad are probably at work plus it’s the Easter holidays so she’s round auntie sofas with nanny Ol Ma(could see her feet so she’s definitely there🙄)to help look after the kids because jaymie is at the other house with Ol weepy Pa and we all know sofa can’t cope with looking after her own 2 children on her own..
ETA the way she was getting stuff out that box looks like she’d ordered probably a few bits but the majority Poundland had threw in as a freebie

Reactions: 21
I've just taken a look at the poundshop home page. The image of items at the top of the page is the exact same as sent to Sofa. Coincidence much?
Actually I've just realised it's a carousel and they are promoting the Hinch Haul!

Reactions: 9
For anyone wanting to complain again to ASA🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Does she ever stop buying tit? The house is litchrallyyyyy full of plastic Easter garbage. She could have her own landfill…

FFS, she doesn’t even know what some of the “pieces” are, and she supposedly bought it all herself? So either you buy so much tat, Soph, that you can’t remember, or you didn’t actually “buy” any of this, it was all sent to you for free, and this is an undeclared ad.

The utter wastefulness is astounding.
Clearly an un declared AD, complaint being compiled

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Sorry but the niece gives me rage, she’s like a mini sopha

Reactions: 12
Do people really believe that she has stopped receiving gifted items. Practically the entire contents of house number one were gifted and now she suddenly buys everything. I mean the boys seem to be in new pj's nearly every night and yes she may advertise the business but never marks them as gifted. There is no way that she has paid for every single item in farm not a farm house. The fact is she seems to get away with and we will likely never find out. She's such a sly b***h. Even the amount of things she was gifted for Ron when he was born and then when Lon was born she supposedly started buying everything. All this work she's getting done on this new house I'm sure will be at a discounted price. She doesn't do anything unless there is something in it for her
Like the stone flooring. Pretty sure that’s been gifted or discounted.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hmmmm gin glasses under 'Mrs Hinch's favourites' wouldn't need those though would she, except for Appletiser 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've got 20 pages to catch up on but...

Cheese, ham, bread.

FIND SOME NEW INGREDIENTS FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 22
53 products in that haul as well. She might as well just be burning money at this point the amount she absolutely wastes (if she did buy any of that). Surely they can’t be happy with that as an advert either, she is meant to be recommending the products but she didn’t even know what they were and they were still in their packaging so she has no knowledge with which to recommend them.
The whole thing makes my head hurt.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.