Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it strange how the vast majority of abusive and hateful comments on her posts are from Hinchers 🤷‍♀️

I’ve compiled my top 10 fave Hinchers. Didn’t have to go far down the list to find these either. Next time you’re cleaning Soph, why not freshen up your followers 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 168
Isn’t it strange how the vast majority of abusive and hateful comments on her posts are from Hinchers 🤷‍♀️

I’ve compiled my top 10 fave Hinchers. Didn’t have to go far down the list to find these either. Next time you’re cleaning Soph, why not freshen up your followers 😂
This cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh troll, her army were really bleeping me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
two in a row?!!! Surely I deserve #gifted a George Forman grill and a bbq stand that isn’t actually a bbq guyzzzz can I get mine in grey fanks guys luv ya!
I’ve also just realised I’ve fucked it up. Didn’t put Mrs Hinch #137. @admin can you please edit? 🤦‍♀️
Sorry guyzzzzzz 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she posts the "boo-boo I'm so sad" story this morning to get the comments up on her post? She knows her followers will go nuts and hunt down the "troll" comments ripping them to shreds. She usually deletes the comments that disagree with her yet she's kept these ones....why?? She didn't have many comments considering her 3.3mil following, now the comments as re going up and up....

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Somebody said in the previous thread why doesn’t Ronnie have the ‘That’s not my..’ range of books? It’s true, We’ve seen his bookshelf, her reading and her buying books before she shows us everything and I’ve never seen them. They’re such good books for babies of Ronnies age. Why do all the books she buys him have to be books that she read as a kid or remind her of when SHE was younger? It’s not always all about you Hinch.

Reactions: 59
Wow. All I can say is I’ve got massive rage at this woman today. I don’t think I’ve been on the thread long enough to see such an influx of defensive comments from her sheep like that. I find her such a bleeping snake that she goes through all the ‘negative’ comments and deletes them. It’s because she cries troll and wants it to seem like the comments are worse than they are. When really all the sheep have made the thread a whole lot worse by jumping to her defence. I saw a comment on a couple pictures back of Ronnie where someone put something like “aww I can’t cope with the cuteness of his little meatball head❤”wtf. So she gets away with calling her child a meatball just because she’s sent a bit of love. duck off!! The whole lot of them are screwed in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s awfully quiet. I bet she’s watching her work unfold. She hasn’t had a troll attack for a while now and this way it pushes her comments up too. I’m sure she’s hoping to beat Stacey who has over 3000 comments on her last post. She’s such a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 39
Notice how she said my baby wipes. They’re not yours, they’re your sons. Since he is the baby? I’m hardly a millionaire and the amount my daughter has wasted doing the same is insane. But it made her happy and entertained her. Leave the poor child be!

Reactions: 43
Somebody said in the previous thread why doesn’t Ronnie have the ‘That’s not my..’ range of books? It’s true, We’ve seen his bookshelf, her reading and her buying books before she shows us everything and I’ve never seen them. They’re such good books for babies of Ronnies age. Why do all the books she buys him have to be books that she read as a kid or remind her of when SHE was younger? It’s not always all about you Hinch.
I wish there was a " That's not my mum" book! Full of photos of Grinch until the last page reveals an iphone and the caption "That's my mum"! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
So I would have thought that any normal person would do one of two things if trolls are really bothering her. 1) don’t delete them, the fact that you do shows people it gets to you and yeah don’t get me wrong it would do but still learn to deal with it and 2) just turn your photo comments and the abilities to get direct messages off 🙄 if people wanna contact you for work they can contact your management...
She can’t care that much really

Reactions: 36
Anyone think she didn’t delete any of the ‘trolling’ comments quick enough overnight so has decided to make a big deal about them this morning instead? And as always, the pathetic cult have dived right on it.. yawn

Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20200413_093223.jpg Screenshot_20200413_093324.jpg Screenshot_20200413_093344.jpg Screenshot_20200413_093400.jpg

surely this counts as trolling?

if she has looked through her comments and thinks it's ok for her dad to act like this she needs to reavaluate her life!🤦🏼‍♀️

these guys have jumped down this girls throat for asking a simple question, I genuinely don't see what she has done wrong!!

also I'm new and I have done something now my writing is bold🙈anyone know how I change it ??🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
View attachment 108084View attachment 108085View attachment 108086View attachment 108087

surely this counts as trolling?

if she has looked through her comments and thinks it's ok for her dad to act like this she needs to reavaluate her life!🤦🏼‍♀️

these guys have jumped down this girls throat for asking a simple question, I genuinely don't see what she has done wrong!!

also I'm new and I have done something now my writing is bold🙈anyone know how I change it ??🤣
See below and welcome 😊
Screenshot_20200413-093831.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.