Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another item sent to Mrs hinch which she hasn’t marked as gifted of even acknowledge that she got it. Why can’t these people see what she is like when it comes to sending her stuff?
Imagine being so ungrateful you use something someone has sent you without the notion to thank them... I mean it’s bad she hasn’t marked as gifted, but to not even privately thank the person?!!

Reactions: 16
I’ve reported it too. It’s so wrong to post these videos/pictures of Ronnie. The consequences of these getting into the wrong hands doesn’t even bare thinking about. She uses that ridiculous filter because she doesn’t want her picture on the media, yet she’ll happily post her naked baby. Cop on to your self Hinch, these images will be around forever.

**edited to add Instagram have came back saying it doesn’t breach the community guidelines. Surely this platform have a duty of care to innocent children. This actually makes me feel sick that she’s freely allowed to post this. As a mother how can she not feel this is inappropriate
I’ve reported too!

Reactions: 4
Anddddddd unfollowed! 🥳

There’s too much about her that’s really pissing me off lately so I’d rather read what you hideous trolls have to say than listen to a minute more of her screeching!

And breathe 😌. Namaste witches! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know Ronnie can't move yet but do you think she will toddler proof the house, or do you reckon he will have to learn by his mistakes, somehow I can't see her stripping the rooms out to make it safe
Of course she won’t 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Or you can get a third party viewing app (the main one I know of is Gramster) and you can view her account and stories, totally anonymously, and I think that then reduces her engagement rate, although don’t quote me on that.
Thats what I use to see her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This weekend I deleted all social media and came crawling back to this bunch of “TROLLZZZ GUYZZZZ”
What have I missed? A gifted freezer for the bodies of her enemies? Another Audi? Has Ronnie been out from behind the sofa??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't believe for one second she hasn't got any ice or bags of peas in any of her freezers. Angling for some free ice cube trays soph??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I smashed my coccyx maybe 5 years ago and still don’t feel it’s fully healed!!!

Also hahaha at the pile of tit! I’m not a dog owner but in a usually toilet trained dog isn’t that a sign they’re annoyed about something?

Reactions: 18
I shouldn’t laugh (because it is a VERY painful injury) but I have a full blown comedy sketch going on in my head right now of Mrs Hinch taking a tumble down the stairs, arms and legs all over the shop, screaming 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've honestly got no words for this morning's stories. She is so out of touch with reality its unreal! No one gives a flying feck about your stupid fall .. if it was that painful you wouldn't be talking to your phone like a hysterical woman. Get a grip and get off Insta. There are bigger problems in this world. UGH!

Reactions: 25
I smashed my coccyx maybe 5 years ago and still don’t feel it’s fully healed!!!

Also hahaha at the pile of tit! I’m not a dog owner but in a usually toilet trained dog isn’t that a sign they’re annoyed about something?
Too many rich treats and/or not enough regular exercise, perhaps? Letting him out in your back garden doesn’t constitute exercise, zophs, to be fair now, does it?

Reactions: 14
So she's fallen and hurt her coccyx has she. Excellent.
Only got a bag of curly fries in the freezer? That big arse freezer and she's trying to tell us all she has in it is a bag of curly fries. Also is she thick enough that's she's sat directly on them? Does she not know they should be wrapped in a tea towel or something first? Hope she gets freezer burn stupid witch.

Does this mean Ronnielonglegs will be shipped off to old Fredas? Even though Jamie is at home 24/7?

She honestly does my bleeping head in I don't feel sorry for her at all. Probably tripped over all her gifted SHITE.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.