Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re right 😂 Last time I drove down that road there was an old bathtub dumped and numerous household stuff….I wonder if the Dolls House and Weepy Al’s FB Market Place creationssss will end up there too 🤔
The hinchcliffes own personal dump 😂 because god forbid Sophie had to converse with other mere mortals

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s where I am at the mo, and Beth Sandland (who married her teacher, and her mum has just married the teacher/husband’s former boss 🤣)
Beth Sandland gives me pure rage (maybe even more so than Hinch!) Her son is purely a cash cow & don’t get me started on her ads.. the fluttering of the eyelashes and clearly bulk-done content.. surely these companies aren’t blind to how awful the content is these “influencers” are producing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
SS showing Rex chattering away to the workman😳 and Ronnie struggling with single words . The contrast really shocked me, I think it’s the first time SS has shown him chattering away for so long😳

I thought sound effect, how sad if true
I wonder if hinch watched it with envy and the realisation of how she’s neglected her sons needs for so long. How do Ronnie and Rex even communicate when they meet up. It’s so so sad! Let’s just hope that ronnies nursery give him more attention and he progresses 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah cos everyone is gagging to see her shower Henry, her lack of content is embarrassing

Reactions: 24
This morning I wrote this....

So it begins...... what will today bring?

bleeping Fluffheads ✔
ADs ✔ (Bedroom duvet etc not marked with AD)
Bragfest ✔ Greige carpet
Vomfest ✔
Feel sorry for Sopha Quote
Weepy Al’s latest creatiooooon
Ronni e’s bedroom reveal
Hennerz wasssssh room being used ✔

Not done too bad so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1215379
I think you’ve already done it 🙃

I also think it’s tit 💩

duck griege what a stupid thing
looking at that id say its light grey? Is it just me? Why is she so bleeping boring with her decor choices. Like she is obviously rebranding but why does EVERYTHING have to be greige? The cheap, tit mdf panelling, the kitchen cabinets, the carpets, the tiles. Yawn. She even does a neutral palette wrong. I love neutrals, but I also love colour and I like to use lots of neutrals in one space with a pop of colour here and there. She has zero taste.

also, its like everything has to be so intense - ronnie likes farms (supposedly) so everything in his little room has to be farm. Instead of doing him a normal little boy room that can be changed for his ever changing interests as a young child. Imagine him as a teenager not wanting an mdf barn bleeping head board but being made to keep it because his grandad
made it and it fits her narrative.

She is an absolute melt. Who needs her hair doing. Dye it brown if she is growing the blonde out. It looks absolutely bogging amd smelly. All the ghd products in the world and she leaves it like that. She should be embarrassed walking around looking like that.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Beth Sandland gives me pure rage (maybe even more so than Hinch!) Her son is purely a cash cow & don’t get me started on her ads.. the fluttering of the eyelashes and clearly bulk-done content.. surely these companies aren’t blind to how awful the content is these “influencers” are producing?!
Agreed.
Her son who she wishes was a daughter, and who is not even allowed a hospital trip without privacy!

Reactions: 9
I've got hubby to convert it for the wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think Hinch would benefit from watching PTWM lastest tik Tok story. Obviously we don’t know if Ronnie is autistic, but this video showing exactly what’s it’s like if you are is both enlightening and shocking😳

Oh wow, I'd never have recognised her. That's quite a find. 😂
It was on one of her friends Facebook page who didn’t have any security 🙄

I've got hubby to convert it for the wiki

View attachment 1215526
Shy retiring Sophie who doesn’t drink or do drugs🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.