Mrs Hinch #633 Needed fresh air? I beg your pardon? What is wrong with your Not-A-Farm garden?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #633 Needed fresh air? I beg your pardon? What is wrong with your Not-A-Farm garden?

Credit to @Spacemonkey1972 for our new title (Edited for length)

Since she snuck off for another weekend away she's done the square root of duck all.

She buggered off for a weekend pity party with cryptic quote about closure.

Hunch, U K Hun? Pm us x😘x

(Credit to @InTheDollsHouse for that, I ain't no plagairist)

339151835_676324294295066_5911855414647289796_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The biggest mistake she made was moving away from the whole original ethos of her account - showing cleaning tips, motivating the thick sheep to clean their homes, all the brand deals that came with it and ensured the sheep rushed off to buy their Minkys or whatever it was she was flogging at the time. Showing her HB or BnM hauls. The sheep could afford it and they bought into it. She was more normal then. Then came the money, it turned her head and sent her ego off to the stratosphere and she lost most of the sheep, at least those with an intact brain cell. Her books were selling in their millions and her income was high. Now its all falling down around her. Tiktoks bigger than Insta, Insta's star is fading. She didn't open up any other revenue streams. She started advertising Iconic, Popsa books, Vulva drives, showing off expensive furniture, going on expensive holidays, showing off her fuckity floofs ad nauseum. The sheep can't afford what she flogs now so they've gone elsewhere and they won't be back. She's lost and she is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 152
She is definitely plugging that autism diagnosis. What a scumbag.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So wasn’t there tea some time before the end of last year insinuating that it would all come crashing down, Gleam was mentioned, her brand relationships too but it was dismissed as someone had come out of nowhere with it all? I’m wondering if it really was the start of her favourite tit hitting the fan, maybe Gleam dropped her, etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The only way that quote could be completely correct is....

Jimbo has finally packed his bags and run off with Freda!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she saw herself being the Jo Malone of Homeware, and had a reality check when she couldn’t even shift it in Tesco. She can’t go luxury because she is a chav and her core followers generally can’t afford it, particularly in the current climate

I think @Pergola hit the nail on the head at the end of the last thread. Hinch got greedy and full of her self- importance. In some respects the worst thing to happen to her was joining up with Trolloman. Stacey benefitted greatly from that arrangement sweeping up Hinch’s army to build up her Instagram profile and then racing ahead. Hinch saw Stacey’s life and decided she deserved it all too, forgetting that Stacey (and Joe) had spent years outside of the gram building careers, demonstrating a good work ethic, making contacts etc, and their heightened profile on social media just opened more doors for them. Those doors have remained resolutely shut for Hinch because she has no talent. That’s been demonstrated every time she has had a chance to prove otherwise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
So nothing to do with juice, she is showing a hospital room??

Screenshot_20230401_180423_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 199
Seems like she’s in hospital .. posting the apple juice alongside a Hospital bed

Reactions: 26
I think she saw herself being the Jo Malone of Homeware, and had a reality check when she couldn’t even shift it in Tesco. She can’t go luxury because she is a chav and her core followers generally can’t afford it, particularly in the current climate

I think @Pergola hit the nail on the head at the end of the last thread. Hinch got greedy and full of her self- importance. In some respects the worst thing to happen to her was joining up with Trolloman. Stacey benefitted greatly from that arrangement sweeping up Hinch’s army to build up her Instagram profile and then racing ahead. Hinch saw Stacey’s life and decided she deserved it all too, forgetting that Stacey (and Joe) had spent years outside of the gram building careers, demonstrating a good work ethic, making contacts etc, and their heightened profile on social media just opened more doors for them. Those doors have remained resolutely shut for Hinch because she has no talent. That’s been demonstrated every time she has had a chance to prove otherwise.
The friendship with SSS was such a stupid move. Stacey already had her foot in the TV door and Hinch should have been smart enough to see that it was set up to further Stacey and not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The biggest mistake she made was moving away from the whole original ethos of her account - showing cleaning tips, motivating the thick sheep to clean their homes, all the brand deals that came with it and ensured the sheep rushed off to buy their Minkys or whatever it was she was flogging at the time. Showing her HB or BnM hauls. The sheep could afford it and they bought into it. She was more normal then. Then came the money, it turned her head and sent her ego off to the stratosphere and she lost most of the sheep, at least those with an intact brain cell. Her books were selling in their millions and her income was high. Now its all falling down around her. Tiktoks bigger than Insta, Insta's star is fading. She didn't open up any other revenue streams. She started advertising Iconic, Popsa books, Vulva drives, showing off expensive furniture, going on expensive holidays, showing off her fuckity floofs ad nauseum. The sheep can't afford what she flogs now so they've gone elsewhere and they won't be back. She's lost and she is done.
You’re right. That last HB haul she couldn’t even be bothered to talk through.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t visit the Hinch thread often these days but you best believe I nearly broke an ankle running here after seeing that story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 134
Whoever is in hospital i hope they are okay, but the drip drip desperate for the sheep to message and up her engagement is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 184
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.