Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"we have spent our day at the water park" no, not we, everyone but her. she DEFO hasn't been in the water because she's petrified of people seeing her unfiltered body in a swim suit.
Exactly. You only need to look at the post to see she's taking it from the side of the pool. Still puts herself first rather than her bairns.

Edit: looks like Fiddle Fingers in the water with Lenor.

Screenshot_20220522-163050_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She kicked off at Eileen for including Ronnie’s covered legs in her post about being plagiarised but she’s not thought to crop that kids arse out of the background of this?? She could have even covered it but she’s posted the narrative right at the top of it so there’s no option but to notice it. And she’s posted this to 4m bots. Unbelievable.

head.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Going back into the park at half four when it shuts at 5pm with two young children who are probably worn out by now? Ok 🙄. Why does she have to lie about absolutely everything!!

Reactions: 27
Also I fault photos where banned inside a swimming pool I remember trying to get a photo when mine where little. But got told off and asked to put my phone away.

Why does she have picture everything. Live in real time soph not behind a screen. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with taking a photo or two. But we all know that phone is in her hand 90% of the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry but why’s she taking pics in the pool?! We went away (in the uk) and my son went on a water slide in the outdoor pool (it was seperate to the pool and had a little splash bit) I had to ask the lifeguard if I could video him going down even with no other kids in the video.

Reactions: 17
Let's get her reported nusty gang! 🙌

Imagine her mugshot up at the entrance with BANNED FOR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR across it.
Yes she’s a liability 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Sorry but why’s she taking pics in the pool?! We went away (in the uk) and my son went on a water slide in the outdoor pool (it was seperate to the pool and had a little splash bit) I had to ask the lifeguard if I could video him going down even with no other kids in the video.
It’s against the rules , stupid cow🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.