Mrs Hinch #605 Fe-leece ad and brag (feliz navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if your only worry in life was someone RIGHTLY calling you out for letting LIVESTOCK in your house.
Ah, I’d give anything to have duck all to worry about, it’s nearly Christmas and all she can do is spout venom and spit at a camera. And all I want is my child here for Christmas, hell even for five minutes.
And I know so many of us have real problems, especially at this time of year.
Then you’ve got her…..and she wonders why more and more people don’t like her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Imagine claiming you have stomach ache because you are worried about travelling far from home but it’s more likely because you had cat food pasta for dinner made in a camel tit infested kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 84
I’m so Middleton to the party it’s ridiculous. I’ve been in France for a bit and enjoying her absence. I
just caught up with her latest stories and some of the comments on here - I am not medically qualified to diagnose her but she definitely suffers from excessive cuntiness.
She is so arrogant that her answer to criticism (legit criticism) is to spit at her screen. For someone who just said ‘I’m not disgusting’ - irony is dead.
She is indeed disgusting, in every sense of the word, particularly morally disgusting.
It’s funny how she feels shielded by her cash when I’m fact it’s won’t protect the way she thinks.
What a chav.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Stomach ache with worry…no that’ll be the vomit bake and the camel salmonella Soph..trots are incoming. She’ll be clenching her cheeks in the back of that taxi guaranteed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's really letting her inner witch out lately. Her speech has changed, dropping her T's, not bothering with pronunciation, overuse of the awful Rita filter, coaxing the alpacas in whilst pretending Jamie will be cross (like he gets a say anyway, he's on the payroll so will keep quiet)
She wants people to think of her as a lifestyle page, not a cleaning one, that's what really pisses her off.

And it's been said before, but if she was anyone else, I'm sure they would get a visit from social services for allowing wild unpredictable animals to roam around inside their house where small children live.

Freda/Al, step away from the pallet wood and sort your daughter out.
Money talks. Imagine the McCanns being Julie the hairdresser and dave the plumber who get top ups of benefits. Ss would of swept them other two kids away. If kids are “well presented” and look “cared for” they slip under the radar. I work with social services a lot and they miss far too much ime, too many middle class Coke sniffing families get away with emotional neglect of their kids because mummy and dad put a good show on for the gram and school.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine claiming you have stomach ache because you are worried about travelling far from home but it’s more likely because you had cat food pasta for dinner made in a camel tit infested kitchen 😂
Nah its the tend anxiety post following the faux pas with the Rita Rant. She knows she messed up posting that disgusting rant. Now she has to get the sheep back onside. Par for the course with this piece of utter filth.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Slightly in her defence - when I was a revolting teenager I took a horse into my mother's newly refitted kitchen and she* shat on the gas hob. But....
a) I was only 13
b) Said horse was pretty laid back
c) It was a non-slippy floor
d) I was made to clear it up afterwards
e) I got a bollocking for it

However, Hinch is supposedly an adult. Surely she should know that luring the fluffy feckers into the house is not only unhygienic ( I could forgive that at a stretch) but also bloody dangerous for those poor children.

Arsenalhole!

*Horse, not mother. Obviously
I’m dead 😂😂😂😂 love the clarification of the horse shitting on the hob 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck was that tuna monstrosity. Just use the passata to make a bleeping pasta sauce you wanker.

she’s so bleeping boring lads I don’t even bother any more. The only reason I stay on here is because you’re all a full scream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Off on her way to Wales to duck up someone's life. Sort out someone's life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Nusty hens, join me in sending up a prayer for the rest of the Sort Your Life Out team that not only have to put up with Trollomon fake grinning and squinting beneath her awful eyelashes, but now will also have to stomach her pretend bestie forever bubs, Mrs Hinch. 🙏🏻
Now remember team, Mrs Hinch "ain't a cleaner", got it?
Do not, under any circumstances, refer to her as a "cleaner" or as "disgusting", right?
And when she puts forward her suggestion that the house would be improved with 3 alpacas shitting in the kitchen, just roll with it, yeah?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Is that Rev. James fat neck rolls I can see in the front seat?? 🕵️‍♀️ he holding her hand today instead of mad Freda?

Guyyysschh…that Tuna / tomato/ pasta monstrosity made me feel sicker than when I see Henry’s lipstick rubbing all over her sophaaaa if I’m honessht ….

can’t wait to see Ron & Dec on tv again guyssch…. I miss them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Changed my mind 😂 If she’s been in the car 1 hour 2.5 hours to go that has to be South Wales!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.