Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I actually meant is for her to have a hard time. Because her life right now, is all ad and pretending to clean. A hard dose of reality.
Sorry, still don't think you should be wishing a particularly hard time upon a new first time mum actually. It's difficult anyway

Reactions: 4
Didn’t realise the Hinch was there. She must be staying away from the others!
Please please don’t say Astonish are going to do a deal with her as I love their products and will have to stop buying them!!
She not there she’s in London.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just came back from the doctors i been getting really bad headache feels like I'm going to pass out and I clicked on it all suddenly happened with all the zoflora i been using it been causing me a really bad migraine! i never felt like this before the chemical smell is so strong I'm allergic to it
I was exactly the same I started following Mrs Hinch in the summer when I started my maternity leave I used to get horrendous headaches and felt so unwell. I stopped following Mrs Hinch’s ‘tips’ and felt instantly better.

• Wow
Anyone else getting ads from Kelloggs in their social media feed? I think they must have bought access to her followers. 😠

• Angry
@IBS hater @MamaK hello hello! Welcome to sanity! Have to admit I had a little lump in my throat reading your messages. I think everyone here has been in the same place to some degree. We get called jealous witches, trolls etc etc. WE ARE NOT!! We all seem to care passionately about all sorts of things - cruelty to animals, the environment, health, safety and well-being, people getting into debt, being conned, ripped off, someone making a mint from swipe ups, collabs, ads, partnerships. Someone who is so bleeping lazy/tight that they won't even dish up for a sponge but would rather wait for it to be gifted - wtaf!?
Finally it seems what we're saying is getting through - GOOD because we're not just going to sit back and let it carry on.
There are many many people reading who aren't commenting (this is fine - hi 👋) but who agree and the people do who join are increasing and always welcomed. I think the more voices and experiences shared on here the better - makes our message even louder.
Let's keep going because if we prevent or reverse just one of the things listed above it's been worth it.
Don't forget that the most liked post on here was about cancelling the preorder of her book. What a brilliant way to save yourself some money, make a point and NOT line her bloody pocket even more!
Keep up the good work everyone! 🎉🎊
Absolutely agree! There’s no trolls here that I’ve came across anyway. Everyone has highlighted something and those things are multiplying and becoming even more obvious looking back on a lot of her posts/stories etc. Some things are hard to notice on your own which is why more people definitely need to have a read on these threads to allow it to click for them too. I can understand the support she has as she’s clouded their judgment but one day it will all come crashing down and show everyone exactly what’s been said here is truth! Time to start correcting those mistakes but we’ll see if she actually cares enough to do that.

Reactions: 3
What I actually meant is for her to have a hard time. Because her life right now, is all ad and pretending to clean. A hard dose of reality.
She’s a first time mum, which is hard enough as is, wouldn’t wish for her to have it harder. The only person that affects is the baby.

Reactions: 5
They live on a new build estate of course it's going to be denied. They thought they were going to get special treatment!

Guess we are going to be seeing them move. Don't worry hinchers/best friends of hers you will get to see all the videos of her moving on your dosh.
That's how she will be justifying moving into a big fat house cause they didn't get the planning permission for the extension

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame cos her hinchers adore the m&s one and are always banging on about how they wish the Hinch would try it! It’s even named markeh
Yeah lauracleanaholic named it the markeh back in October and hinch used it and was credited for it in the daily mail. hinch didn't correct it though

Reactions: 2
Even a real giveaway. She's on her third chunky knit

Thing is dogs bodies are actually designed to sleep on firmer terrain than its own human bed complete with bedding. She does literally want the room for the dog as he is a commodity of hers.

It's concerning that she constantly sprays the Dogs bed with chemicals. A dogs nose is thousands times stronger than ours and I don't spray chemicals about Willy nilly around my dog as it would not only be unpleasant for her but highly dangerous. Like another poster pointed out in these threads, there was more than one facebook post where dogs have got bad allergic reactions and even chemical burns from following her tips! Mrs Hinch is selfish and I wonder why the Dogs Trust are allowing her to promote this?!
I can't even spray perfume near my little dog, she's has a sneezing fit. I'd hate to think what she's doing to that poor dog

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.