Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was obvious the question on the fake grass was going to pop up. I don't believe for one second those questions where from her sheep at all.

Reactions: 22
God that comment from SS does sound sarcastic doesn't it 😂😂 I mean do people really comment about how an animal will bring so much happiness? I've never had that said to me.

Hermes scarf. Very relatable
£400 for a scarf?! Dead relatable. Hope an alapca chews it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Guyssss I'm tapping out. Joined a few year back after lurking for almost a year but I'm done.
She is a grade A knob. I cannot be bothered with her disney life that no one seems to question. She has done the bare minimum for those alpacas to tick the boxes so not to get pulled up.
It's just not worth trying to get people to realise because it's stressful when no one does. All the while she's laughing all the way to the bank.
She is one of the worst influences out there but unfortunately I don't think they'll be any downfall. She'll leave instagram on her own terms. It'll already be planned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
You get what you put into an animal she says …..
Poor Alpacas haven’t a bleeping chance!
She doesn’t walk Henry and he’s the size of a house.
those 3 have no hood

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wow amazing she knows the boys so well after such an amazing short space of time🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴
Run out into their field? They don't have a 'field' to run out into. At best their larger pen is around 14m x 34m....and that's a generous guestimate! NOT A FIELD! NOT A FARM!

Reactions: 28
Hermes scarf. Very relatable
Why ask hinch? I’ll stick to the people who have actual farms and have looked after animals for years thanks all the vest hunnayy.

Animal expert after reading a book on alpacas, another job to add to her list ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alpacas look mean ... Those photos of them all lined up they look like they could attack at any moment.

She has no caution around them at all, why is she always trying to humanise all her animals 'they love me!'. They are literally looking for the food she constantly turns up with. Her behaviour is strange. She's like a 5 year old In a 32 year olds body.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.