Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Trolloman serving dinner inside on a “high table” the whole family can sit round

And no I can’t stand her either, but she’s Hinch’s number one troll and I can’t dislike her for that.

Reactions: 36
Think there are too many on this thread that seem to be taken in by Ss. Seems odd to me as they are both vile
Of course I can’t speak for everyone but I would say the vast majority here purely find it hilarious how much the best bubs troll one another despite the (until recently) proclamations of love.
I would also argue that the same majority are fully in agreement that trollomon is equally manipulative and exploitative of her children. It’s not a Stacey rave. It’s a ha ha ha, look at these “women supporting women” being the biggest hypocrites of them all. Stacey plays the game better than hinch. That’s fact. That’s why she is such a darling of the media and seemingly so untouchable despite the awful grabbiness; relentless ads; exploited kids etc. we all see through that here.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Think there are too many on this thread that seem to be taken in by Ss. Seems odd to me as they are both vile
Nah don't think so. We see her as being every bit as much a lying bleep as Hinch is but her trolling of Hinch is glorious.

Reactions: 33
Doesn’t she work with Ninja?? And she’s promoting how to cause a fire…. BRB just going to complain about the dipshit

Reactions: 22
Sorry but SSS must’ve been feeding a family of mice with that dinner there’s duck all there 🤣

That mad bint has emptied that ENTIRE bottle of sweet chilli sauce over those bleeping Dorito piles of shite 🤢
IMG_1070.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but SSS must’ve been feeding a family of mice with that dinner there’s duck all there 🤣

That mad bint has emptied that ENTIRE bottle of sweet chilli sauce over those bleeping Dorito piles of shite 🤢 View attachment 2408758
Oh god it’s going to sound like I’m defending trollomon but im not - her roast looked bland and pathetic but I guess with 2 adults and 2 small child portions that was probably enough food. I think the annexe Lads are probably with their dads.

Reactions: 31
Seriously, have you seen the rank chicken dinner by Solomon. I truly don’t understand how everyone loves that skanky witch. They are both fake arseholes ripping dipshit people off
Because SSS drags Soph so bleeping good and Hinch is too fick to realise.

Reactions: 19
Oh god it’s going to sound like I’m defending trollomon but im not - her roast looked bland and pathetic but I guess with 2 adults and 2 small child portions that was probably enough food. I think the annexe Lads are probably with their dads.
I’ve lost count of how many children she actually has I thought maybe she was channelling sweet baby Jesus himself pulling food out of thin air 🤣

I’ve deleted insta because I hate the whole world now, so I’ve only seen a screenshot here but you’re right, the chicken looked over cooked and not a hint of seasoning to be found. Dry as ghandis flip flop no doubt! Although I’d still take it over the nacho explosive diarrhoea looking war crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you see the thumbs up at the end 🤣

Sloth will be in the dog bed all afternoon
SSS is on point this week, can't stand the grifter, but I'm living for her pettiness towards Hinch 😄

Hinch back to her vomfest nachos.....she has zero content, this whole week has been especially drab - #MRSHINCHISOVER

edit to add....Thumb ring and everything 😄😄😄 Trolloman is on fire 🔥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously, have you seen the rank chicken dinner by Solomon. I truly don’t understand how everyone loves that skanky witch. They are both fake arseholes ripping dipshit people off
Oh she's a bleep, but she trolls Hinch beautifullyyyyyy

Reactions: 34
I don't watch enough SSS videos to know, but does she always do thumbs up or is it as I hope just an up yours to Sofa??

Reactions: 3
Gotta love Stacey's trolling, walking her normal weight dog and Rex walking the other one. Whereas Hinch never walks poor obese Henry.

Reactions: 13
Ooop you're gonna get thrown in that chokey, Sous.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The irony being that the SSS threads has a core set of posters who think the sun shines out of Hinch’s filtered arse. But I’m not here to start beef

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Everything she does sets my teeth on edge, but the talking whilst eating that sweet chilli monstrosity is next level. That was definitely for our benefit though - she can't show us actually eating her own 'food' cos of the fillers, sorry, cold sores 😐 so in her very small unimaginative brain the next best thing is for us to hear her 🤢

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.