Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That nachos recipe was on TikTok a couple of days ago and she passes it off as her own. Why should I be surprised?

Reactions: 24
“Your followers need the recipe”…sorry but nobody would say that. If you really wanted to make that (duck knows why) you’d just ask for the recipe for yourself. Yet another “to Soph, love from Soph” message.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shouldn't the mother be going home to Al by now, or is she at home?

So SSS does a roast and she cracks out her Nacho recipe but for the air fryer - lazy cow.

Unless mummy already made them a roast dinner.

Untitled1.png
Untitled.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That nachos recipe was on TikTok a couple of days ago and she passes it off as her own. Why should I be surprised?
I saw that TikTok myself. She is such a plagiarist, nothing is ever an original idea in her photoshopped head. 🙄

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she’s not shown Ron’s school shoes yet. I’m guessing poor “which celebs are pregnant” Soph had to pay for them herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well well well.
On Monday, she read Tattle (for the first time since the eruption of Vesuvius that destroyed the city of Pompeii, I may add) and took up my challenge to post her weeks meals.

So, what was on the menu at Hunch HQ?

The dinner that kicked it all off, the Sunday family meal, was a delightful dish of baked mash and watery gravy. Yum!

On Tuesday, she shared with us her recipe for a crime against Italian cuisine. A creamy, undercooked mushroom monstrosity sure to block your digestive system up for days.

Thursday was a double whammy of deliciousness.
In the morning she feasted on soggy cat sick crumpets. A michelin star worthy creation!
Later, she shared the only real food she ate all week. A dish cooked by a professional chef at a restaurant - mushroom risotto.
Still sticking with the soft textures though.

Maccas pancakes and sliced frankfurters were served up on Friday morning.

And finally today brought us the return of an entire bottle of sweet chilli sauce cooked onto cool original Doritos.

I don't know about you trolls, but I'm booking a table at Chèz Hunch as soon as they open their tasting menu!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
SSS so funny. Got Sofa making sweet chilli raw veg, no kids in sight, then SSS baby in one arm and making a roast in the other. Soph must be livid. She just does everything Soph does but 100x better😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Some next level trolling from trollomon.
Cooking a roast by herself.
Chicken in the oven. 😂
Cleaning actually dirty surfaces
Cleaning whilst holding a baby
Wearing the leggings and crop top but showing a “relatable” figure that she’s working on through exercise

I KNOW THIS IS ALL STAGED but I bloody love it when trollomon is on full whack.
I thought the same, and I am so here for it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ss in the woods with both dogs, letting the kids actually explore.

All while the Hinch bruvs get stones to draw on, and Henry gets fatter.

Mmmmmhmmmmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Doritos with a duck load of sweet chilli sauce on. Groundbreaking 🙄
---
My youngest son was bugging us for takeaway tonight, myself and mr JW80 dont get paid until Thursday so it was a no. We have a fridge and cupboards full of food. So we compromised with a fakeaway as we call them. Instead we made homemade burgers with a packet of minced beef, an onion, breadcrumbs and an egg. The kitchen was upside down since hes 12 and was just lobbing ingredients everywhere 🙈 but he learned something. His burgers were delish and we served them with loads of ketchup (his choice, I hate the stuff) sweet potato fries (yes I did them in the airfryer) my kitchen is teeny so I ran out of room, salad and coleslaw. But yeah Toph your Hunch nachos look amazeballs babe 😬🖕🖕🖕
Edit to add shes a bleeping lazy bastard! If only she put as much effort into teaching and feeding her twin 2/4 year old toddlers as she does to sucking on Ma Barkers bleeping pap!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Doritos with a duck load of sweet chilli sauce on. Groundbreaking 🙄
---
My youngest son was bugging us for takeaway tonight, myself and mr JW80 dont get paid until Thursday so it was a no. We have a fridge and cupboards full of food. So we compromised with a fakeaway as we call them. Instead we made homemade burgers with a packet of minced beef, an onion, breadcrumbs and an egg. The kitchen was upside down since hes 12 and was just lobbing ingredients everywhere 🙈 but he learned something. His burgers were delish and we served them with loads of ketchup (his choice, I hate the stuff) sweet potato fries (yes I did them in the airfryer) my kitchen is teeny so I ran out of room, salad and coleslaw. But yeah Toph your Hunch nachos look amazeballs babe 😬🖕🖕🖕
Edit to add shes a bleeping lazy bastard! If only she put as much effort into teaching and feeding her twin 2/4 year old toddlers as she does to sucking on Ma Barkers bleeping pap!!!
Fakeaway - love it! Xx

sounds lovely and I’d much rather tuck into your burger than that Doritos wank she made 😘

Reactions: 16
SS really is trolling Hinch now!! 😂

Family movie night with the kids ✔
Sunday roast dinner - chicken 😜 ✔
Family walk in woods ✔
Kids walking the dogs ✔
Cleaning the kitchen after prepping the dinner ✔

What’s Hinch got?

Washing a light with her mummy.
Making the most revolting nacho concoction known to man 🤢
No kids or dog around - on a Sunday!!

At this stage do we think Freda has been in touch with Dodgy Dave to stage an intervention between the two? Or has she sent a direct DM to Stacey telling her to Get Well!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fakeaway - love it! Xx

sounds lovely and I’d much rather tuck into your burger than that Doritos wank she made 😘
Are you not a fan of cat sick on Doritos?? 😂😂😂 The burgers werent perfect but they were deeelish. Love a fakeaway. Plus it got him off his teeny backside and ps4 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230827-202220.png

RIP Peggy Pam Patsy Patrick Pattycake..... Whichever is the latest victim of Hinch farm
---
I can feel the heartburn already 🤢 surely nachos are salsa and cheese, not a full bleeping bottle of chilli sauce? And for the love of god would you buy a cheese grater 🧀
She got one of those whirly gig ones (in lockdown I think) I'm sure of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just coming in to say looks like SSS has snatched Pringle and put her on the table for dinner. Hinch will be gagging

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously, have you seen the rank chicken dinner by Solomon. I truly don’t understand how everyone loves that skanky witch. They are both fake arseholes ripping dipshit people off
We dont love Stacey. We love how she trolls hinch.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.