Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we're in a cost of living crisis where for a lot of people every penny counts and old hinchy is encouraging her sheep to buy a, quite frankly completely pointless, piece of plastic that prettifies toasties??!!! 😫🙄
Bet she was wetting her knickers when she saw their website had crashed! Showing again what an arrogant patronising witch she is putting "I'm assuming they're a small business" and "watching their followers grow is amazing bless them" 🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Grrrrr now all I can think about is cheese toasties and it ages until lunchtime!!!

For the record our toastie maker gets used constantly and looks knackered but there would be outrage if I ever got rid of it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, the attachment is here now but copied and pasted rather than a physical pdf to open,

I have seen further back on here that no one is sharing due to it being confidential (this was stated in big red font lol)

There were 51 complaints
Ads from 7 Jan, 27 Jan, 27 Jan and 1 Feb.
1st 2 related to her notebook, and the 2nd 2 related to her cooking.
They detailed the ads and rather amusing they added in (sic) for misspelt words.

She's a top-selling author David, Soph knows how to spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You guys makes me laugh with the “thought she didn’t like hot drinks” every time she has a cup of tea. It must been a while ago she said that, maybe her tastes have changed?! I never used to eat bacon but I love a bacon sarnie at the weekends now. It’s hardly the biggest problem with what she posts and might not have been a lie when she first said it!
Hi Fiddle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She may have crashed the crimpitt website but she sure as hell won’t be crashing the website who out I her underfloor hearing or her mural or her wood panelling. Those sheep are just so bleeping dim it’s unbelievable and she knows it. Engagement was the only throng she put that up for

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, toasties bags have been a thing for like, years. The only difference is this crimps the edges. What the duck is life coming to guyyzzzzz. I'd have to eat 5 of them to be full

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
LOL. 'Bless them' for coming up with this little gadget. It's a bleeping toastie maker mate.

So I guess I'll have to buy a normal size toastie maker for normal sized bread and then this crimpit to do smaller pieeeecesss.

'They didnt know I bought this guyssszz' wow yes what a hero you are Hinch. I'm sure you can expect a call from the queen imminently. View attachment 1174532
Long time lurker! You can get the same effect of the crimpit by using a fork... you're welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ha not at all. It just makes me chuckle every time she has a cup of tea someone says this!
Ah I’m only jesting… like others have said, she’s basically just one big lie and that’s another one of them.

Reactions: 11
bleeping Nora, ”Crimpit” are wetting their knickers/or pants that “Mrs Hinch” (aka absolute money grabbing, manipulative, lying twit) has shared their product. I bet Sopha’s getting off on all of this, mind you having a husband with such a tiny nob I guess she’s got to get her “Thrills“ from somewhere 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I threw mine away because it was old and really wasn't getting used... And now I have toastie regret because as soon as they're mentioned I want one. And repeat forever, for the rest of my life. 😂
Me too! I haven't had a toastie maker for years and I really want to eat a toastie now (not a crimpit a proper.one)!!

Reactions: 11
She buys useless tat which will never see the light of day again.

My armchair diagnosis is I think she's unhappy so spends money and this is her way of coping.

or she's a cnut and doesn't care as it's not her money lol

crimpit.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is why she can never give up Instagram despite her crying troll, it’s not just an easy way to make a lot of money from idiots, her ego needs massaging by absolute strangers and she loves all the reassurance she gets from them and she’s clearly not selling anything out that’s her new expensive taste, so a quick bit of tat like this will get the huns wetting themselves and her ego boosted because it shows her she’s still got the ‘Hinch effect’. It’s actually pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.