Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll edit alpaca footage like she did with little Ronnie’s. Reverse the videos so it looks like they’re filling their own food troughs, clevaaaa boyzzzz
Reversed so they are magically sucking another (non Hinch) alpacas spit from her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just adding these for the wiki.

What a tit show this is turning out to be... she's a tit.

1641838920213.jpg

1641899922742.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it just me or is the way she pronounces Amazon really annoying. Might just be cos she's really grating on me big time at the minute but it's like she over pronounces it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I follow an alpaca farm on Twitter and I can’t stop laughing at the videos of them trying to halter train some of their herd. They’re only able to train a handful each year for the walk and talks because they mostly have the ‘stubborn twit’ gene.

Hinches ‘three boys’ will be the most gentlest and lovingest and friendliest alpaca that ever existed though, more loving and friendly than any other alpaca ever because obviously.
If I had an alpaca farm and needed to thin out the herd I'd sell off the extra males and the ones that had the stubborn twit gene and couldn't be halter trained. 🤔🤣
Let the tit show begin 🍿🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m feeling like she’s over stepped the mark to, finding it very difficult to comment without feeling anger. It wasn’t enough for her to have two kids she can’t be arsed with now she has to get more animals? Honestly so annoyed. No faith in the rspca, one of the worst animal “charities” ever.
That’s cause rspca don’t care the same anymore and haven’t in many years but she does need reporting for endangering livestock which will be taken seriously. She needs to be looked at in all areas if I’m honest problem is people like them don’t cause they are in the limelight

Reactions: 12
I don’t think that shelter is the shepherds hut. A shepherds hut is technically like a raised garden room. Traditionally on wheels but can just be raised up. But then again she might not have understood what one is and thinks that animal shelter (I hesitate to call it that) is one. We had a tap installed to the end of our garden (not bragging it’s a big garden - just got the purposes of explaining) it was quite “invasive” having it installed. Quite a trench.
I wondered if she was considering herself a shepherd and therefore her little room with her seat and their feed stores it in would be her hut!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting …. I used to have around 180 something mutual friends with Hunch for quite some time.
I’ve just noticed it’s gone down to 152.

I don’t know who’s unfollowed etc, and I know losing 30 followers won’t break her bank, but that 30 is just from my mutual followers… so how many more!

ps) I don’t follow her & haven't for ages
I used to have somewhere in the 80s and now down to 60 mutual ones! I’ve noticed it’s gone down quite quick recently, I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster!
I tried resisting, but failed - as the owner of a little pony and a horse I have some things to say 😅 in no particular order:
The woodchip put down inside the cell seem to be down on the grass rather than concrete or grass mats. That's going to get pretty boggy soon and as the shelter is bolted on a brick (not sure of the correct words) 'foundation' it's not like it can be easily moved around.
The hay feeder is tiny - would barely fit a slice of hay in, and as it's wood (they're usually made of thin metal) I imagine it will soon be chewed!
The shelter has a lot of exposed wood 'edges' - no metal trim, just inviting nibbling if the animals get bored.
I do believe that's a conifer hedge behind the shelter - conifer is poisonous to horses, so imagine it would be to ruminants too.
The cute Victorian lights on the outside are inviting being chewed/damaged - wouldn't usually be used around livestock.
Alpacas are tricky animals - susceptible to disease like any other so need experienced keepers. They need their teeth and toes regularly maintained - and also clipping each year. Also if she's planning on walking them, she will be needing to train them and get in practice...
I'll be brutally honest, I can't see her being the type of person to pull on her wellies and coat and muck them out in the pouring rain, in the depths of winter. Let alone keep them healthy the rest of the year!!
A few bunnies would be much nicer step into animal ownership 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I'm hoping the stupid bint will steer clear of the gram! Selfish reasons as I hate to miss the banter on here but I've had some tit test results this morning and my blood markers are off the chart - suggesting infection and inflammation so the consultant unhappy to operate. It's already been postponed for same reason.

They are going to get me in first thing tomorrow for more bloody tests then make a decision end of the tomorrow. 😣
I'm now going to have a cry - not a tend one! 😭
I will keep checking on here as you guyyssch are keeping me laughing and sane despite feeling really unwell. Xx 😘
Sending love 💓 soo sorry to hear this!
Please keep your spirits up!
ive only just woke and come on to catch up and saw she’s been very quiet this morning!
with any luck she won’t post Anything today! Probably been up all night reading tattle comments and she’s now crying in the shepherd hut 😂 take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So when is the big reveal? she can’t wait until she can upstage Ss on Joes birthday surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m glad she’s having a sleep in coz I’m still a thread and a half behind and it’s 11pm here 🥴

Take a day off Sophie love. Mum says you’ve earned it for working so hard lately 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if her manager told her to calm down?

I read the freebies extract start of her book. Absolutely horrendous. Me, me, me, I, I, I, my, my. She mentioned her manager coming to a shop with her. I wonder if the manager is heavily involved now. Loved how the manager had tears in her eyes, btw. What a load of.... I've seen a lot more emotional things at work and managed not to cry 😆

Also loved Braggy saying she enjoys "being celebrated." 🤢🤢🤢
I haven’t read the book so might have interpreted this wrong but surely a GP can’t ask for a photo with a patient to show other patients? Surely it’s a breech of data protection?
Anyone who works in the NHS or has a brain cell would know that. Otherwise people like the Queens gynaecologist could just pop a tagged photo of her Mag’s vag on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.