Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if part of the problem is that, as someone suggested back in a previous thread, that she has also been assessed as ND. But then again surely she must have known this could be the case judging by her traits 🤔 I’ve known for years I’m ND, the diagnosis was just a tickbox exercise

I’m still inclined to think it’s all fake, but I’m a cynic 😅
---
At least she’s learnt and has the boys in life jackets this time though

Reactions: 22
Fiddle in the background...

mrshinchhome__-711765643.jpg
mrshinchhome__0.jpg
mrshinchhome__1216323198.jpg
mrshinchhome__558675070.jpg
Untitled.png

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She needed to get away with fresh air. You own fields for duck sake how much fresher does it get!!!!!!
She owns a full bleeping tend farm and needs fresh air? Open the shutters in the crem every now and again, take your children outside, go on a walk with your fat dog sometime. All free and quick activities that can be done daily without having to spend £5k on a weekend away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She owns a full bleeping tend farm and needs fresh air? Open the shutters in the crem every now and again, take your children outside, go on a walk with your fat dog sometime. All free and quick activities that can be done daily without having to spend £5k on a weekend away!
She's a joke. How the scammers live. Imagine just waking up and stamping your feet to go centre parcs. People spend months scrimping and saving

Reactions: 36
Fiddle and the cling on niece attached to her titty once again..I get treating your family but ffs they can’t go anywhere on their own when they’ve got the kids with them, they were fine going skiing cus they were in their own but once Ron and Len are with them it’s like they’ve got to have babysitters all the time, so so strange!

Reactions: 42
I think you‘re all nusty trolls! Of course she has to get away for fresh air, she lives next to a main road! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is twit face shouting out well done? She hasn't done anything just let herself be clipped in a harness. She just had to sit there! It's a crappy zipping, she wants to try one of the hang loose ones, they are fab!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.