Mrs Hinch #470 Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usual stories of the boys and then Wham! AD - I see GHD are copying Dyson with the case (and I've just treated myself to the Dyson straighteners from QVC). And agree, why bother sending her those tools when she never uses them - probably explains why she commented she always looks after them as they never get used!

Reactions: 20
Greedy mare caressing those ghd’s and hairdryer. Something most of us could only dream of owning and she gets them for free for her rats tails
Yep disgusting how they just dish out expensive products to the likes of her 😤
Gives me the major ick seeing her claws stroking in slo mo 🤢🤢🤢 duck offfffffff Hinch

Reactions: 20
Greedy mare caressing those ghd’s and hairdryer. Something most of us could only dream of owning and she gets them for free for her rats tails
I can only dream of owning GHD'S and it's royally peed me off this morning that they send them to Zopha who probably has far too many GHD products now anyway and will only use them if she gets paid for it!

Reactions: 24
She’s been reading here. The over the top gushing over Ron being the best big brother, blah, blah, blah. I just hope after the camera has stopped rolling she doesn’t then scream at him like a raging banshee!
💥Then more ads!!! So effing predictable! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
First of all she had to go round her friends to borrow her ghds when she was 13 cos she didn’t have any, now saying her mum bought them for her when she was 13.
🙄
6DD21618-AE49-49D2-80DA-3C0E154E814A.jpeg
C47D7286-67C7-4E5E-B1C6-063901BB22A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Are y
That's yet another pre-record.There is no sunshine in Maldon today,in fact,it hasn't got properly light and it's almost 9am.
I am sick of her lies,they started on the first page of her fictional tale memoir and have continued ever since.
I've always has suspicions about the man in the photo and seeing that photo of Ronnie as he's growing up I think it's blatantly obvious.It would certainly explain the weird relationship between hinch and her mother.
I thought long and hard about my post and I'm glad that some of you can see what I do.It's not in my nature or interest to cause distress to anyone,however,in her case I think it's justified.
I've read every thread from the beginning and I can't count how many people she has upset and trampled over along the way in her quest to satisfy her greed.
If nothing else perhaps this will prompt her to post in real time for once.
[/QUOTE

Are your really just a very angry, jealous that your not as minted as your tend sister, worried for your tend nefews Sam?

No he's definitely not my partner😂Sorry,I don't remember alluding to Freda fiddling with my Johnny x
My heads gone fanny! I must of been thinking of another tattler Or even another bloody thread 😂

Can we make it prime time 7pm tonight for the spillage ☕ I’ll be sure to get my crunky snacks and cola in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooooh maybe fannysjohnny IS THE MAN IN THE PICTURE??? He wants to know if he’s mad thinking that after a quickie with fiddle our darling Sopha was conceived… 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Off topic !

Sorry if this is not allowed ,I just popped a new thread on after last night's discussion about a non Hinch chat thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've been parked here since about thread 10 and I bloody wish it was like it was back then, because all this would have got shut down and thrown out after 10 comments, never mind 10 pissing threads!
They were a tough crowd back then 😂
Same, those fuckers were strict 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooh maybe fannysjohnny IS THE MAN IN THE PICTURE??? He wants to know if he’s mad thinking that after a quickie with fiddle our darling Sopha was conceived… 🤢
I've always thought she was a she , but the name suggests a man🤔🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.