Mrs Hinch #633 Needed fresh air? I beg your pardon? What is wrong with your Not-A-Farm garden?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean that pancake/waffle picture isn't even from today, I'm fairly certain this are the plates from pancake house at center parcs

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Another meaningless post from Soph.Since when did she not care about calories?
Don't know about anyone else but I can't wait for her to tell us where she got her pancake plate from 🙄
---

She did go on the show but it was nothing to do with this.It was one of those intervention episodes when she was trying to get support for her then partner.
im pretty sure that pancake plate, is from the pancake house at Centre Parcs

Reactions: 27
The attention seeking is off the scale. Cue sharing inane sheep messages about how perfect she is just the way she is :sick::sick:

Reactions: 20
Happy Sunday Nusties!
Wow, she's on 🔥 at the minute isn't she?!
In her attempt to deflect from her numerous holidays, tit show career and her ASA telling off we have been treated to:-
Sympathy posts alluding to life struggles.
Hospital attention posts dressed up as weird juice beg to M&S
Posting her son nodding off (filmed in B&W and solely because his eyelashes looked very long)
And now saying that she no longer cares about calories and giving her permission to eat whatever you want?
I think she's waited for @Danielle0120 to deliberately go on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Happy Sunday Nusties!
Wow, she's on 🔥 at the minute isn't she?!
In her attempt to deflect from her numerous holidays, tit show career and her ASA telling off we have been treated to:-
Sympathy posts alluding to life struggles.
Hospital attention posts dressed up as weird juice beg to M&S
Posting her son nodding off (filmed in B&W and solely because his eyelashes looked very long)
And now saying that she no longer cares about calories and giving her permission to eat whatever you want?
I think she's waited for @Danielle0120 to deliberately go on holiday!
I think all of that AND trolloman going to UAE with all the kids has riled her up too…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's too much of a coincidence that's she's ramped up her odd, blatantly attention seeking stories whilst Trollomons jetted off on a family holiday to Dubai 🤔🤔

Reactions: 35
My god she really is a weapons grade twit. I can’t think of anything else to add to that 🙄

Reactions: 22
Her 5 minutes are over, she knows it and is struggling for content ideas. Unrelataleable and clearly bored of her own posts now. She's lost her enthusiasm and passion for it which shows and its clearly just a 'job' for her now and doing the bare minimum.

Reactions: 19
It's too much of a coincidence that's she's ramped up her odd, blatantly attention seeking stories whilst Trollomons jetted off on a family holiday to Dubai 🤔🤔
She’s getting it wrong once again because people rather see happy trollomons and engage with her than fake depressed sofa 👌🏻

Reactions: 20
Imagine being so much of a compulsive liar that you even lie about waffles! 🙄🤣 Is there anything, seriously! Anything she doesn't lie about?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.