Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1236627šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Remember that time you set your Hinchers on someone who commented on your post and did nothing to stop the vitriol they spouted at her?
Remember the time you stole quotes from other people and didnā€™t credit them, just turned it back on them?
I donā€™t remember you being KIND or NICE then šŸ¤”

Remember that everything you put on SM will be there forever. Those 120 second clips of your sons or your dog can be viewed by anyone and yes people will have an opinion of how they look, act and how you treat them. You are exposing your own children to who knows what in the future.
If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t put their lives, details and images out there, go private and keep MrsHinch as a business account for your shilling of overpriced tat and stolen hacks.

Lastly Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, If posting your whole life to a PUBLIC Instagram page is affecting your own mental health, then I respectfully and kindly suggest that you step away if you cannot deal with anyones opinion that doesnā€™t align with yours.

edited for awful spelling and grammar
All. Because she was told her dog was fatšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone fill me in on the Fiddle trying to buy a child story?

Was it one of Alā€™s grandsons by his other family?

How do we know it happened?

Iā€™ve missed the whole thing somewhere and need to fill in the blanks!

Reactions: 21
Oh poor little ole size 5 footz Sophā€¦..

Now I know you havenā€™t read here since Adam and Eveā€™s first date, but donā€™t you start blaming others and calling out the trolls when the only troll here is YOU.

YOU decide what to put on your stories.
YOU decide to show your boys to the world, rather than protecting them.
YOU overfeed your poor dog into an early grave.
YOU continue to fleece people out of their hard earned cash while thereā€™s a cost of living crisis.
YOU set your Hinch Army onto others who comment on your posts and then sit back and do nothing.
YOU steal other peoples words and ideas and pass them off as your own, without credit.
YOU killed the fish (RIP Flip and Flop).
YOU (and JimBob Royle) wanted Instagram fame and fortune and you did everything you could to achieve it.

Look at yourself in the filtered mirror. Take responsibility for the first time in your life. The common denominator here Sofa, is YOU. Youā€™re the one to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 1236627šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Remember that time you set your Hinchers on someone who commented on your post and did nothing to stop the vitriol they spouted at her?
Remember the time you stole quotes from other people and didnā€™t credit them, just turned it back on them?
I donā€™t remember you being KIND or NICE then šŸ¤”

Remember that everything you put on SM will be there forever. Those 120 second clips of your sons or your dog can be viewed by anyone and yes people will have an opinion of how they look, act and how you treat them. You are exposing your own children to who knows what in the future.
If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t put their lives, details and images out there, go private and keep MrsHinch as a business account for your shilling of overpriced tat and stolen hacks.

Lastly Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, If posting your whole life to a PUBLIC Instagram page is affecting your own mental health, then I respectfully and kindly suggest that you step away if you cannot deal with anyones opinion that doesnā€™t align with yours.

edited for awful spelling and grammar
Sorry if I am Duchess of Cambridge to the party but I was walking with my hubby last night and we were discussing humanity, as you do. I have a theory that most people are nice, honest and trusting folk which is why horrible, lying, exploitative people get far in life or into power. This whole, its nice to be nice stuff is just aimed at the trusting nice people so that the cruel, the liars and the charlatans can continue getting away with stuff.

I am no expert by the way but am getting on a bit and worked in a real, not tend, job in the public sector for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does she realise how pathetic she sounds ā€˜Iā€™ve always wanted an olive green bookā€™ ā€¦
I have millions in the bank. Two homes, two kids, a fat dog and my own range of tat, but what my heart really desires isā€¦. an olive green book.

Really Sopha? Can you actually read a book? Because you know, there are such things as bookshops!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The only reason I even knew of Tattle was because I remember she posted a clip a while back saying how horrible trolls have been to her and sheā€™s had them telling her to kill herself and horrible stuff about the kids, so thatā€™s how I came across this site. I thought omg thatā€™s disgusting and got curious to check out these ā€˜horribleā€™ people. Yet, not a single comment is like that on here. Every comment is saying how it is, she doesnā€™t spend enough time with the kids, sheā€™s killing her dog, sheā€™s non-stop bragging, she begs for attention if she doesnā€™t like a comment about the type of person she is, etc etc. So sheā€™s done herself no favours by even saying comments about this site because all what happens here is it makes you open your eyes and actually see exactly what type of person she truly is. So thanks soph for recommending me to my new fave site when my kid is sending me crazy and I need 5 mins with a cuppa šŸ‘

(Sorry for spelling mistakes/grammar my son is being šŸ’©)

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Can someone fill me in on the Fiddle trying to buy a child story?
Was it one of Alā€™s grandsons by his other family?
How do we know it happened?
Iā€™ve missed the whole thing somewhere and need to fill in the blanks!
It's here and it was confirmed by fanny.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
For any new members or trolls coming to have a go. A lot of us have been here since the start. She has MASSIVE form for this. Whenever thereā€™s something big coming or sheā€™s spent a fortune or thereā€™s a negative article in the msm or even just criticism on social media, out comes the Sopha playbook. Weā€™ve had depression, anxiety, ā€˜arthritisā€™ in her wrists, broken coccyx, toothache, more depression, PND, broken toe, the use of a filter that made her look terribly ill-like seriously unwell. And sadly weā€™ve even had her use her children (especially Ronnie) when something is afoot.
Hinch if you canā€™t stand the heat get out the kitchen. Top tip-not everyone in the world will like you. Thatā€™s not how life works. You put yourself into the public forum, folk will comment. Been happening since humans first roamed the earth. Get a bleeping grip

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Considering it was you, Hinch, that trolled Tulissa, and that poor lady whoā€™s cat had passed away. Maybe take ā€˜your ownā€™ (more likely another plagiarised quote) advice and quit bitching and sniping to others. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
so if anything itā€™s actually worrying that sheā€™s got a terrible opinion formed of her based off short clips then surely? Surely if she is so brilliant and thinks sheā€™s Mary Poppins, sheā€™d have an abundance of time to show the best moments of her day? This literally makes no sense. If people can find you being a bleep in tiny clips then and your trying your best to show the best bits then yeah. Something isnā€™t right.

Also, I do not believe anyone needs to be nice to you. Practise what you preach. You want people to be kind but you wonā€™t?

examples:

1) you use your children and put their full identity out their to millions, including bum stretchers and cumsluts. All of us here know their face, full names, where they live. The world is not full of nice people. Some people will take that information for bad things. You are not kind to your kids.

2) not kind to your kids point two. They canā€™t consent to the use of their images. The human rights act in the U.K. says we all have the right to a private life, yes, your children could easily sue you as adults under this legislation as you took it away from them when they had no capacity.

3) you are not kind to animals which to me, is always a sign someone is bad. People have been very gentle about how large Henry is, he has been over weight for nearly 2 years. Actual alpaca people have made comments you keep your livestock in an area too small and more comments are coming up that they are also looking fat.

4) you stole the quote from a woman with an autistic child. As a mother of an autistic little
Boy, the things I write are from the heart. If people want to use my words with credit I wouldnā€™t care. You took the words of another mum because you canā€™t think of any nice words for your own kids. You couldnā€™t even apologise. Shocking.

5) you have some real ableist tit going on. Diagnosed or not and none of us know if Ronnie is. Iā€™ve seen some stimming, some meltdowns (not tantrums) and the way you talk to that little boy is disgusting. Ableist people arenā€™t nice.
fyi you clearly donā€™t want him diagnosed and I doubt youā€™ll seek it but unfortunately for you, this will lead to a life time of misery and thereā€™s every chance heā€™ll self diagnose like lots of autistic people do now and resent you for not supporting his true self.

6) you are not kind to your fans. You know your demographic are low earners and watch you as they believe you are relatable but you arenā€™t anymore. We all know you are not arsed about hauls anymore yet you still encourage it and pretend you are to get people feeling like your mate. Your house isnā€™t b&m now. Studies have shown people who form intense parasocial relationships are higher risk of having mental health problems. The people you target feel alone and like they donā€™t fit in. You know full well you target vulnerable low earners. You are not nice.

i am nice to people that are nice.

oh and we wonā€™t just not watch you. All of us watch you because you are unethical. Immoral. Selfish and you are a parasite off the fans that got you to the place you are now. We also want to see your lovely son grow up and get the duck away from you. If you donā€™t like that people view you as all these things either get off the internet or act the kindness that you want everyone to show to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Does she realise how pathetic she sounds ā€˜Iā€™ve always wanted an olive green bookā€™ ā€¦
I have millions in the bank. Two homes, two kids, a fat dog and my own range of tat, but what my heart really desires isā€¦. an olive green book.

Really Sopha? Can you actually read a book? Because you know, there are such things as bookshops!
I bet she has never set foot in a bookshop in her life. It's perfectly clear that she doesn't read for pleasure, there are no books in her house apart from one or two children's books and the ones she has 'written" and she never mentions any books she has enjoyed. Her entertainment is scrolling through social media on her phone and watching tv.

Reactions: 27
Maybe sheā€™s taking so long to move because when she actually does itā€™s going to be a montage of Mrs Hinchā€™s best bits then as she shuts the door on Greyskull thatā€™ll be the end of her social media as we know it and sheā€™ll wind it down.

Sheā€™s openly commented on an Insta post that she had a few more milestones to meet then sheā€™d quit social media. Maybe this is the time?

Would tie in with the woe is me posts as well. Blame the trolls rather than the fact sheā€™s made her money and got the house so can step away now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 35
Maybe sheā€™s taking so long to move because when she actually does itā€™s going to be a montage of Mrs Hinchā€™s best bits then as she shuts the door on Greyskull thatā€™ll be the end of her social media as we know it and sheā€™ll wind it down.

Sheā€™s openly commented on an Insta post that she had a few more milestones to meet then sheā€™d quit social media. Maybe this is the time?

Would tie in with the woe is me posts as well. Blame the trolls rather than the fact sheā€™s made her money and got the house so can step away now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Maybe, although she must have a lot to keep her house running for the rest of her life. Tom Hardys ugly brother was just a salesman before so canā€™t see his income running a house and tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, there are 1440 mins in a day but she will be sleeping for a part of that surely?

and some days she posts way more than 120 secs, especially if she is popping out numerous #ads at Ā£24k a time.

Reactions: 27
Considering it was you, Hinch, that trolled Tulissa, and that poor lady whoā€™s cat had passed away. Maybe take ā€˜your ownā€™ (more likely another plagiarised quote) advice and quit bitching and sniping to others. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Which lady who lost her Cat?

Reactions: 7
so if anything itā€™s actually worrying that sheā€™s got a terrible opinion formed of her based off short clips then surely? Surely if she is so brilliant and thinks sheā€™s Mary Poppins, sheā€™d have an abundance of time to show the best moments of her day? This literally makes no sense. If people can find you being a bleep in tiny clips then and your trying your best to show the best bits then yeah. Something isnā€™t right.

Also, I do not believe anyone needs to be nice to you. Practise what you preach. You want people to be kind but you wonā€™t?

examples:

1) you use your children and put their full identity out their to millions, including bum stretchers and cumsluts. All of us here know their face, full names, where they live. The world is not full of nice people. Some people will take that information for bad things. You are not kind to your kids.

2) not kind to your kids point two. They canā€™t consent to the use of their images. The human rights act in the U.K. says we all have the right to a private life, yes, your children could easily sue you as adults under this legislation as you took it away from them when they had no capacity.

3) you are not kind to animals which to me, is always a sign someone is bad. People have been very gentle about how large Henry is, he has been over weight for nearly 2 years. Actual alpaca people have made comments you keep your livestock in an area too small and more comments are coming up that they are also looking fat.

4) you stole the quote from a woman with an autistic child. As a mother of an autistic little
Boy, the things I write are from the heart. If people want to use my words with credit I wouldnā€™t care. You took the words of another mum because you canā€™t think of any nice words for your own kids. You couldnā€™t even apologise. Shocking.

5) you have some real ableist tit going on. Diagnosed or not and none of us know if Ronnie is. Iā€™ve seen some stimming, some meltdowns (not tantrums) and the way you talk to that little boy is disgusting. Ableist people arenā€™t nice.
fyi you clearly donā€™t want him diagnosed and I doubt youā€™ll seek it but unfortunately for you, this will lead to a life time of misery and thereā€™s every chance heā€™ll self diagnose like lots of autistic people do now and resent you for not supporting his true self.

6) you are not kind to your fans. You know your demographic are low earners and watch you as they believe you are relatable but you arenā€™t anymore. We all know you are not arsed about hauls anymore yet you still encourage it and pretend you are to get people feeling like your mate. Your house isnā€™t b&m now. Studies have shown people who form intense parasocial relationships are higher risk of having mental health problems. The people you target feel alone and like they donā€™t fit in. You know full well you target vulnerable low earners. You are not nice.

i am nice to people that are nice.

oh and we wonā€™t just not watch you. All of us watch you because you are unethical. Immoral. Selfish and you are a parasite off the fans that got you to the place you are now. We also want to see your lovely son grow up and get the duck away from you. If you donā€™t like that people view you as all these things either get off the internet or act the kindness that you want everyone to show to you!
Summarised brilliantly! Canā€™t stand this Be Kind crap coming from those that prey on the vulnerable and have no morals themselves. Soph is in it for the money and nothing else. If people donā€™t speak out against these corrupt influencers then they are allowed to continue in this manner ie lying consistently, using their children and making fortunes from it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.