Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this sad in a way. He was obviously good at his job. Colleagues looked to him. And now his balls are in Hinchys stringy Pringles tub and he can’t even have his pants in his own drawer
Was he good at his job though or has Zoph payed hinchers to write these appraisals on his LinkedIn account.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My vets are open for emergency and essential things, closed for things like getting nails clipped and picking up tablets (they post them instead). Our groomer just opened last week, she took our dog and while outside put her own lead and collar on and we removed ours and took it home. We didn't enter the building at any point and she didn't go near me or touch our dogs collar. I think with the hot weather we've been having its very essential for dogs to get hair cuts.
Thanks for clarifying I wasn’t sure. I did wonder (especially with the heat at the moment) it’s so important to make sure dogs are groomed to keep cool x

I reckon it’s something to do with the family friend who outed her for smoking, there was clearly some sort of bitchvest going on between them and I reckon she’s worked out who it is.
There was some mention of her dodgy uncle Dave (it’s always a Dave) so yeah I reckon that’s why she’s come across as if it’s something personal

Reactions: 16
They are probably raking in more money flogging eBay swipe up crap than he could ever earn in his legit job
Of course! When she first started swipe ups I remember her showing a computer screen and she said look guyzzz these are all the sales
I’ve had from your swipe ups, she must of been a bit wet behind the ears still, she never showed them again she obvs made £mils

Have we missed a smoking post or what are those cryptic about the cousin what’s going on my heads spinning??

Reactions: 5
Cba to screenshot I’m sorry,but the messages from the “cousin” recently mentioned social services had been informed- could that have maybe been true and that’s what she’s hurt about tonight 🤷‍♀️ That’s about the only real life actual problem I can imagine her having,besides people saying her dogs fat of course
I’ve missed all this ‘cousin’ chat, can someone fill me in please?!

Why when ronnie does the slightest funny thing does she have to go ahhmummaaazzz like why!?!?! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why

What's the point you know what I'm not a Sophie Hinchliffe fan & never have been but take away the 3.4 million followers the gleam contract the gretal mask she is a mother of a lil boy. Ronnie & Rex are a month apart we bang on about Hinch making people feel inadequate because they have not got perfect Grey homes 🙄 so why would we want to do the same as her . So what if Ronnie ain't walking. It's better if they walk later anyway paediatric nurse told me that.
I get where you're coming from but tbh I just said it as a joke as she's always trying to one up SS 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I call bull tit, she’s inviting the hinchers to her pity party. If it’s to do with plastic surgery I’ll be gutted that is not interesting and it’s already obvious she’s had it.
god I hope something good comes out in the wash, can’t wait to see her fall off her high horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In regards to Henry (was about to comment on last thread where he was mentioned but it closed)

That poor dog looks miserable most of the time, he even retreated to the garage the other day to get away from her. He’s overweight. I doubt he gets proper exercise. He doesn’t seem very playful neither.
Sophieee, Henry doesn’t care about your grey house and grey soulless soul, the dog wants simple things, something which you can’t seem to grasp.
Ie- the simple things and little things and pleasures
In life.

I have a little doggie and he is adored by me but that doesn’t say I have a room for him, a human bed and treat him like an accessory . My pooch is only little (although has bags of energy) and is walked in the morning (round the block, 15-30 mins) then late afternoon/ evening he goes on a hour - 2 hours walk with me in the countryside. Rest of the time he’s in the garden (his sanctuary) or following me round the house (he’s like my shadow 😂)

Henry is like a statue most of the time. He has no life in him.
View attachment 139602
you never see that poor dog playing with any toys

• Sad
When she goes mental this thread goes mental. It is insane. We need to stay calm guyz. The tea is brewing. I think it is about the poster on here a few weeks back. They shared a fag while she was pregnant so she claimed. Can’t be that hard for Soph to figure out who that is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.