Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t half eat some tit don’t they. It’s shocking . That ham sandwich 🤢.
I’m shocked there are no pringles with little cherry tomatoes and cheese cubes or spaghetti hoops...

Where’s the jelly and ice cream? Where’s the pineapple and cheese?? Party Rings, those coconut marshmallow things...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve looked into this page and reported it. What that person is doing is far worse than random people talking on a gossip site. It’s harsh and cruel and without a proper trail of any evidence it’s deeply hurtful
To try and damage a persons reputation. Which is what this person has done to 2 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That food will go stale by tomorrow...it’s simple food that you put on plates and decant into pots just before guests arrive. How hard is it to pour cheese tasters into a pot? 🤣 even my kids could do a better job!

Reactions: 5
In a way it's a blessing that she can only have '6' there. Imagine if she had 30 for her Ronnie's party, the food prep would have started weeks ago, fortnight old sarnies for the buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain how you can melt chocolate, dip strawberries in them, and make it look tit? It’s all lumpy and horrid looking!

Reactions: 10
Yeh me too, i would rather spend time watching them play with them straight away than them getting frustrated watching you put it together and 'trying to help'
I remember getting the HUGE sindy house for christmas when I was a kid and it was all made up already when I came downstairs. I can imagine if I had to wait for my mam and dad to put it together I would have got pretty pissed off haha!
I had that Sindy house!! I can confirm it took most of Christmas Day to build and then the lift wouldn’t work properly so it had to be partially taken down and rebuilt.. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Letting her child play with plastic nappy bags?? - seriously?? Totally irresponsible - give him toys to play with and put those nappy bags away 😡

I've popped this here for evidence on how irresponsible they are

Even if a parent is there, the child does not know that it is dangerous and may think is's ok to play with them on their own another time

Reactions: 20
£120 in my opinion is not relatable for a 1 yearolds birthday present, on top of all the other tit that she's bought. Also why didn't she build it in the garage if that's where its being kept. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She's a bleeping idiot!! And as for the tattle troll hunter... Whatever ✌ if u get tattle closed down, hinchy would have no content 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️ duh!! 😂
I’ve missed threads they move so quickly 🤣 what’s the tattle tell hunter about?

I’m starting to think that the party for 6 is happening TONIGHT she will pre-record it all and put it out tomorrow.....but tomorrow she will have far more than 6 hiding in that gazebo with dominoes, etc.

Because why else would she prep 30 second food now?
We all know she gets up at 04:00 so she could do it then for later.

She is one big web of falsehoods.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she showing everything in front of her pissy stick heart?
it honestly doesn’t make it look any better!
she’s the strangest person ever!
“ooh let me hold up a plate of orange coloured strawberries, that I’ve made to look like carrots in front of my twig heart” said no one ever

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those dishwasher pictures fill me with total anger, fear and rage. Many years ago when my boys were early teens (they’re mid thirties now) we moved to a house with a dishwasher, never having had one before. Not long after, there was a news report of a teenage boy who had stretched over an open dishwasher to get a biscuit from the cupboard above it, lost his balance and fell onto a knife upright in the cutlery basket, pierced his heart and he died. 20 years later I am obsessed with making the cutlery basket safe. Has Hinch no idea at all?
I dont have a dishwasher, but that type of thing scares me to death. I always put the knifes handle up......

Reactions: 6
Guyzzzzzz I’m still on the fence about tomorrow. Who’s avoiding it all and who’s hanging on this thread?
I need to stock the fridge with a LOT of wine if I’m sticking around tomorrow! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine getting so excited about a 1 year olds party who you don’t even know and will never meet in person 🙄😳 second hand embarrassment is off the charts today
Creating more memories... More memories in his mam and dad's bland, only gifted items alloweds house.. Yeah so envious. Poor baine.

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I'm not an Instagram mam. You know those who ain't present normally but portray to social media they are (my mums one, puts pics up I've sent and acts like she's with them and she took them, she isn't because she can't be arsed half the time) Imagine going to this extent PURELY for the gram. What a sad life she leads. Pitiful.
I stopped sending family pictures if you want to see them they are here, obvs pre covid

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.