Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only I had a waffle maker....

#begboard
I could send you one! Bought it for my lying cheating ex and stole it from him when we split and have never had the inclination to make pizzas in it šŸ¤£
seriously tho, hope youā€™re ok and you take care xx

Reactions: 7
Can't be doing with her today.

It was my grandmother's funeral today (I can't go, 300 miles away, plus I can't put my family back home at risk, because I'm a teacher. Plus we can't have time off ATM unless it is an emergency because we are short on staff. And sadly, grandparents' funerals are not classed as an emergency, especially if they'd require 2 days off.) And she's once again spouting crap.

Then we get the email that my daughter's class is being sent home because a child's parent has had a positive covid test. Thank God I didn't marry a teacher because at least my husband is WFH. And his company are generally good about him having to watch our 5 year old. And I can't have the time off because he CAN work from home.

And I have 200 exams papers to prepare and then mark in the next few weeks so that's 1938191% more added stress when you have a child going wild because they are supposed to stay inside.

And because I'm not a tw@ I'm sticking to the rules. Which is going to test my last nerve.

Sorry. That turned into a rant.

I have decided that I'm going to unfollow any influencer who overdoes ads or "polls" and white like that in the next few months. Most of them don't need all the stuff that they get. It's wasteful and even if they do giveaways, I find them to be really unrelatable these days.
Sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure if itā€™s been mentioned already, not caught up yet, but the BLM post is back up.... hello ZophšŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Do you know what I find really weird. As a mum myself I was just thinking.. whilst soaking in the tub after a long day being a parent on my own because of the husband having to work like most husbands and I thought WHY does she never go anywhere alone? I kill for the little me time moment popping to the shop, walking the dog, having a bath once the little ones asleep or even going for a drive on my own listening to what I want.

How does she not want those moments? Iā€™m sure most parents love some time to themselves why is everything with her a big family event. Last night did she drag Ronnie out to the garden centre when most are in bed? Does she use the car to get him to sleep? Why did she take herself on a drive Iā€™m just so confused!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m so sorry to hear this, we are here for you. I am in the West Midlands area If that helps. Iā€™ve just had a baby and have loads of things the baby was born huge and didnā€™t get to use a lot of it. Xxxx
Thank you *all* so much, youā€™re very lovely.
I am being induced in three weeks because my baby is huge too (thanks diabetes!!!)šŸ„²
But thank you, I didnā€™t post in the hopes of people offering to help out, I was more venting because Iā€™m feeling sorry for myself & I genuinely canā€™t believe the insensitivity of the selfish witch lol. X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just saw the advert on tv. Her voice has been seriously tuned and refined in that advert. More filters on her voice than she puts on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If only I had a waffle maker....

#begboard
Shall I buy you 1? Or a Georgie Foreman grill? In all seriousness are you ok. Do you need anything? Glad heā€™s been arrested. Cretin. I wonā€™t offer someone elseā€™s quote as a pick me up tho. Empty platitudes

Reactions: 6
For someone crippled with anxiety sheā€™s so far done a loungewear review seductively showing off her collarbones and body.....and a TV advert that was aired on prime time national television. AND THATS JUST TODAY!!! She should really spend a day in my body if she thinks sheā€™s got anxiety, sheā€™d not survive 20 seconds if she was me. (Edit: I realised how much of a pity party that sounds, thatā€™s not what I meant, what I mean is as she is someone that claims to be so crippled and suffers so badly from anxiety its hilarious she puts herself forward for these things)
Totally agree I suffer from anxiety and Iā€™ve been saying all along someone with genuine anxiety would not put themselves forward the way she does, itā€™s all yet more attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here Sophlo. Can you send me an inspirational quote? Our car just failed itā€™s MOT. Ā£620 to put it right. Can I pay it with a post box? Maybe I can tap dance with my white cane for the blind?
And before I get ā€œYoUā€™rE jEaLoUsā€ I have no issue with people with money. None at all. Good luck to them all. As long as they work for it and not just fleece poor people by wafting a duster and wanking a tap. And getting sent galaxy over some poor family in a refuge

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you know what I find really weird. As a mum myself I was just thinking.. whilst soaking in the tub after a long day being a parent on my own because of the husband having to work like most husbands and I thought WHY does she never go anywhere alone? I kill for the little me time moment popping to the shop, walking the dog, having a bath once the little ones asleep or even going for a drive on my own listening to what I want.

How does she not want those moments? Iā€™m sure most parents love some time to themselves why is everything with her a big family event. Last night did she drag Ronnie out to the garden centre when most are in bed? Does she use the car to get him to sleep? Why did she take herself on a drive Iā€™m just so confused!!
All smoke and mirrors.She lives her life just as she wants to.
Mrs Hinch is a sham.Always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When she said on the post box pic she wondered what the postman thought this morning , that must mean its out the front of the house surelyšŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
How do you delete a post then repost it? I didnā€™t think that was possible!
I've just had a look at mine and tried it out. She's not deleting them, shes archiving them, so once you take them out of archive they land back where you originally had the post

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.