Mrs Hinch #654 Discontinued isn’t the same as sold out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 weeks ago was Monday 19 June... I thought she only went to the wedding 16 June, first hospital post on 7 June and then he was in for 7 days. Frankly, I don't care but she is so caught up in her lies nothing makes sense now?
Oh yeah. So by this timeline he was in for one or two days?

Reactions: 9
IMG_0199.jpeg
Wtf mate! Really sorry to say this but the photo of the bed made is like he’s died 😬😳 She’s a despicable piece of tit. Grief tourist bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Sorry if I'm just repeating what you've all previously said. But I haven't been able to look at her stories or comment on here as it's making me sick to my stomach how much she is riding the bleeping victim train over Ronaldos hospital stay.

I am appalled that she is using her sons illness for likes and content. I looked at her page today for the first time in ages and she is still going on about how SHE feels. Christ sake. He's better now. He's no longer sick. She wouldn't know what to do with herself if she actually had a child that has a life long, life threatening condition. Its so hard to see this woman who has a perfectly healthy child go on and on about how SHE feels about a weeks stay in hospital. I would have loved to have my child stay in hospital for a week and come out perfectly healthy. Unfortunately, thats a reality I'll never know, like so many other parents.

Hinch, if you read this. Stop using your sweet little, healthy child as content. Be a bleeping parent and stop putting yourself and your own feelings first. You absolute bell end!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Has she actually taken that hay bale of a pillow into the hospital for Ron? duck sake she really is a head, I mean take comforters in by all means but that pillow is awful. Shame he hasn’t got a cartoon pillow/cushion but that doesn’t fit in with her boring, bland decor does it!

Reactions: 21
She is bloody milking this kawasaki crap. The kid seems perfectly fine now. Why does anyone need to see photos of him in a hospital bed, or his bed neatly made up, weeks after he left?! Wtf is wrong with her?! Absolute weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Only just noticed the photo of her asleep LOL. She's a gormo even when she's asleep.

If you *adore* and *love* your son the way your trying to convince yourself, you wouldn't do what you're doing right now, Sophie love.

This woman has screamed at and treat Ronnie like tit on her stories, so many times, we've seen Ronnie go from happy to petrified of her in a SPLIT SECOND on her stories *dog treat clip*. Ronnie has no emotion and it's not because he maybe has something defo doesn't, but Lennie has no emotion either. Explain that. Oh yes, cos they're unhappy little boys in a very unhappy household. She can't go from all that, to omggg my baby Ronnie, I'm so in love. I'm so this, I'm so that. It's bullshit, she can't stand her own kids. Let's be real here.

I can't pissing stand her.

• Heart
Hinch, you disgraceful turd! I can't really add more than everyone else here, but using your child in this way is just unforgivable.
It's all about HER.
Loving the fact her red minus figures are getting worse! No more buying bots now you stupid tart! Also good to note there are more likes on our thread #500!
If SSS has decided to dispense with their tend friendship, then shes done the right thing.
duck off the gram Soph, the new range will be a disaster and her peak expired at least 18 months ago. 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The fact that she taken and posted that picture when he is asleep Is all the more disturbing. And makes me o uncomfortable. She's already robbing the boy his life,privacy. But to take it and share of him asleep.at a persons most vulnerable time is just appalling,bleeping disgusting
---
For a boy that's only jut using words that a highly perceptive and well put together sentence for him to say every day too!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Only just noticed the photo of her asleep LOL. She's a gormo even when she's asleep.

If you *adore* and *love* your son the way your trying to convince yourself, you wouldn't do what you're doing right now, Sophie love.

This woman has screamed at and treat Ronnie like tit on her stories, so many times, we've seen Ronnie go from happy to petrified of her in a SPLIT SECOND on her stories *dog treat clip*. Ronnie has no emotion and it's not because he maybe has something defo doesn't, but Lennie has no emotion either. Explain that. Oh yes, cos they're unhappy little boys in a very unhappy household. She can't go from all that, to omggg my baby Ronnie, I'm so in love. I'm so this, I'm so that. It's bullshit, she can't stand her own kids. Let's be real here.

I can't pissing stand her.
I agree, they are the saddest and emotionless kids Iv ever seen! Ronnie never showed emotion as a baby either! Poor sod was just dumped behind the sofa

Reactions: 28
She really is a piece of tit with her photos this morning. Who actually does that?

She wants to think of us parents who are regularly in hospital with our kid, who doesn’t get the luxury of a bed just an uncomfortable chair, who doesn’t sleep at night cos their so worried about their child, and those parents who sadly only have an empty bed left to look at 🥲

She has done alot of crap in her time on instagram but this is one step too far today

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok guys let’s work on a reverse time line using only information provided by Sophie herself

today marks three weeks since they left hospital meaning he left on 19th June, she has constantly mentioned he was in for ten days so counting back ten days from and including the 19th means he was admitted on 10th June, the same day she was at a wedding, she also said he went in the day before and was sent home with antibiotics which would have been Friday 9th June

so from what she herself has told us he was poorly enough to go hospital on Friday and get antibiotics but she still went to a wedding the next day the very same day he was admitted by ambulance

don’t look good does it

Slight diversion back go SSS x Hinch - I just think SSS doesn't have time for her. (Drama's and bullshit)

ETA because I was post happy 🤣 those pictures are just totally unnecessary
SSS hasn’t commented on her grid posts since the 27th May!
I hope their fake friendship is finally over!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How long is she going to drag this “feeling sick” out for. She’s so full of tit. Anything for pity, anything for content. Showing Ronnie in a hospital bed….she just gets lower every single day. It’s quite a skill you have there Hinch.
She’s not interested in raising awareness ,she’s only interested in playing the victim…as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2297390Wtf mate! Really sorry to say this but the photo of the bed made is like he’s died 😬😳 She’s a despicable piece of tit. Grief tourist bleep.
Something absolutely not right about taking a picture of the bed like that unless she’s thinking ahead about using it for IG. Because why would you? That’s never a pic you’d take otherwise. So she’s thinking of the gram while her boy was sick and planning ahead. She’s a piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.