Mrs Hinch #212 Hinch took a holiday in aid of new grass? Paid for by her sheep, she’s bold as brass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had she put her phone away and used these couple of days when the baby was sleeping to practice whatever media training she received instead of being a petulant preteen, she’d have been in a much better position for the book pr, instead she’s going to be in overdrive trying to get out of signings, tv slots. No matter how many folk massage her ego , she knows there are a lot who see through her and won’t be taken in .....

The answering on the insta page is so laughable, it’s sad really that she doesn’t have anyone around her who loves her enough to guide her into adulthood
So true and I always hate when she says “oh I don’t want to be here” “can’t wait to be home” “can’t wait for it to be over” whenever she is out on signings or interviews I think it’s so rude!! Seeing as they all sit at home on their arses 99% of the time, she can’t even give 1% hard work or time to her followers who gave her this lifestyle without moaning she wants to go home

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So true and I always hate when she says “oh I don’t want to be here” “can’t wait to be home” “can’t wait for it to be over” whenever she is out on signings or interviews I think it’s so rude!! Seeing as they all sit at home on their arses 99% of the time, she can’t even give 1% hard work or time to her followers who gave her this lifestyle without moaning she wants to go home
It's just so horrible. Especially to her fans that completely adore her. I also think it's part of her plan to sound like she is so anxious all the time 🙄 keeping the engagement up with 'bless you Soph, you're amazing you can do this' bollocks

Reactions: 26
Can someone explain to me why she would lie about being at the shops? Why would it matter if she went shopping?

Where is this picture of her looking manly and orange? In all the recent photos I've seen she's either been fully behind the buggy or hidden behind other people. Why is there never a normal photo of her?

Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me why she would lie about being at the shops? Why would it matter if she went shopping?

Where is this picture of her looking manly and orange? In all the recent photos I've seen she's either been fully behind the buggy or hidden behind other people. Why is there never a normal photo of her?
On the first page of this thread, scroll down and she is standing behind a guy.
God knows why she so shady about shopping 😂 it obviously hit a nerve today

Reactions: 13
A

Because apparently she gets so much stick for her appearance it’s why she barely leaves the house... She only goes to meet family, friends and of course not forgetting out for lunches, B&M, home bargains, tesco, garden centres, farms. But she barely leaves the house guysss so be kond.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
On the first page of this thread, scroll down and she is standing behind a guy.
God knows why she so shady about shopping 😂 it obviously hit a nerve today
Oh I see it thanks. I so don't get why she didn't say she had a look round the local shops. What's wrong with doing that?

Reactions: 6
Oh I see it thanks. I so don't get why she didn't say she had a look round the local shops. What's wrong with doing that?
You're right. This may be unpopular but why did she have to document her full day. This isn't aimed at you BTW lovely. I agree she's not alway honest about posts/stories but I can't disagree that she's been trolled today by some of the comments on here and that's been posted to her on various insta threads and via DM.
Questioning where she is when and where is Henry while she's out is trolling.

Reactions: 16
A

Because apparently she gets so much stick for her appearance it’s why she barely leaves the house... She only goes to meet family, friends and of course not forgetting out for lunches, B&M, home bargains, tesco, garden centres, farms. But she barely leaves the house guysss so be kond.
Pound shop too! 😉

Reactions: 5
You're right. This may be unpopular but why did she have to document her full day. This isn't aimed at you BTW lovely. I agree she's not alway honest about posts/stories but I can't disagree that she's been trolled today by some of the comments on here and that's been posted to her on various insta threads and via DM.
Questioning where she is when and where is Henry while she's out is trolling.
Yea I find people questioning where the dog is strange. Surely it's fine to leave the dog somewhere safe. I just find it weird that when people asked if she was at the shops she got all defensive about it. I was genuinely wondering why she feels she shouldn't be at the shops 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Yea I find people questioning where the dog is strange. Surely it's fine to leave the dog somewhere safe. I just find it weird that when people asked if she was at the shops she got all defensive about it. I was genuinely wondering why she feels she shouldn't be at the shops 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sometimes the questioning on here is too much like people have a right to know. She did seem defensive but the questions were very direct to be fair.

A

She gets enough stick in here about her appearance. Today she’s been called manly, tangoed, orange, old, possibly hiding a bump, maybe not hiding a bump because apparently vest went into a pharmacy wanting the morning after pill?? Then not wearing clothes she’s been wearing in the garden, and designer shoes? I’ve read the comments in the boat pic where’s the dog, then her saying she’s only been to tesco or a coffee shop... like who gives a duck lol.
overshared! Telling ppl oh I’ve a house sitter well yeah because even to us nobodies, someone’s always watching...

• Haha
Give her a break guyzzz she’s got a busy week next week, she’s grabbing the bull by the horns and putting the turmeric on the table🤣
Seriously though, imagine getting the opportunity to make a fortune whilst sat on your arse with Fred Vest then having the AUDACITY to moan that she wants it to be over. I want my 14 hour shifts on the covid support programme to be over you silly cow, give me a book signing and a telly appearance any day, how insensitive
I actually worry for RonRonLongMcdonBlessHim having those two utter clowns for parents. I’d love her to do a real job in the real world and not just sit in her tacky paradise 24hrs a day deleting insta comments cos she knows It’s the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you zoom in close enough you can see her Louis Vuitton trainers...so relatable hey Soph 🤔
Even zoomed in I wouldn’t know what the hell they are They are just a blur to me nor do I care really enough to zoom lol tbh. Would hinchers rush out and buy them to be like her? The amount some of them spend on cleaning products they would Soon have a pair lol

Reactions: 10
Even zoomed in I wouldn’t know what the hell they are They are just a blur to me nor do I care really enough to zoom lol tbh. Would hinchers rush out and buy them to be like her? The amount some of them spend on cleaning products they would Soon have a pair lol
The next book title "Hinch yourself into debt in 1 easy step".
If people can spend stupid amounts on cleaning products that they simply don't need, you can guarantee they would spend over £500 on a pair of LV trainers because their Queen has them. I can't see her doing a swipe up for those any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.