Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna get a shock when she gets back from snogging Roy in the alpaca shed to find she’s been called out for being a plagiarising twit. Again!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She really thinks that mural is gonna be there forever?? Soph I hardly think Ronnie’s gonna be 17 and bringing his girlfriend home and wanting her to see a giant alpaca staring at her and a dead spaniel (cos he will be in 15 years, not mean just a fact about life expectancy) in the middle of the night, that boy will be repainting that whether you like it or not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How low can you stoop, stealing someone else's words and passing them off as your own. Especially when this Eileen lady has a child with autism. I mean, how heartless is that? All just for engagement and attention. And using Ronnie like that. Awful. Just awful. 😣😣😣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope Hinch has a sleepless night tonight. She deserves to be called out and shamed.
Maybe a few days off, another bout of the shits and a broken toe or completely ignore reality and disregard her own vile actions as per usual.

Reactions: 30
How devoid of feeling for your kid must you be if you can't even write something nice about them , you have to copy and paste it from someone else 😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She'll say goodnight soon with some bitchy sarcastic comment.. 100%

She's a horrible horrible woman

Reactions: 32
I’d love her money, even a fraction of it. But I would not want to live any other part of her meaningless existence! She is so empty, unfulfilled, bored, desperate. You could not sell me that life! Not for all the tat in Tesco!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
First time poster here.....

The brick man that she tagged today posted on his Instagram on the 22nd October a job he had done in Maldonia on an internal brick wall. Wasn't quick enough to get a screenshot before he turned off comments on his post, but 3 weeks ago he tagged Soph in the post. So obviously not done over the last few days like she is making out!
I love when people put stuff like this on here 🥰 sneaky little bastard, why she can't just be honest is beyond me

Reactions: 29
Has the original poster turned the comments off? Might be my insta glitching but I can't see them any more

Reactions: 3
We’ll either get a rant or a video from Jamie’s page of poor lickle soph exhausted on the sofa 🙄

Reactions: 12
But I DID get the screenshot of the brick slip post that tagged sofa 3 weeks ago...not prerecorded though right....🤦‍♀️

ETA he tagged her 3 weeks ago, but the post is from 18 weeks ago....they certainly were quick off the mark getting the labourers in when they got the keys in October!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.