Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this sink ‘hack’ did the round on the hinch groups on Facebook last year and it was swiftly concluded that it damages the sealant. Why on earth she’s showing it on her stories I’ll never know! She’s not even lines the plug up right when she screwed it back in.
Next up for content will be her n inch doing tiktoks 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is there a faceless giraffe just pointing at his cot? Is she trying to give him nightmares?
I find it a little worrying as well they Ronnie has gotten so much bigger but there doesn’t seem to be any adjustment to his crib. I know his mattress is low but come on he looks really big now that’s a bit worrying

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys.
She's only doing reels because it'll rake in the dosh again when Faceache add on the ads. (not sure if they have)

Ever the saleswoman Soph.

Because Reels is still fairly new, it’s not yet being monetized by Facebook. This means there are currently no ads in the feed—though that’s likely to change as Reels becomes more popular. While you can’t currently advertise in the Reels feed, you can use reels to enhance your advertising on Facebook and Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Because her target audience are the type to think they shouldn’t leave the kitchen, let alone own a tool kit. That’s a mans job 🙄 unless it’s a pink and sparkly “ladies tool kit”, which depressingly I have actually seen....
Ladies don’t do diy clearly, unless you make it pink 💅🏻
I buy pink things like scissors and tape measure because my boys wont take them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
At least she’s got a spare sink in the garage when that one falls apart? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god her “fans” are so thick! As if they’ve copied straight away and flooded their kitchens hahahaha proves my point that to be a “hincher” your IQ has to be below 10
It is concerning that she does something, they put their phone down and immediately copy it. They don’t think that’s a “good” idea, I’ll try it next time I’m cleaning. I wonder if its an attempt to prove their loyalty and No.1 fan status to her. Like ohhh look at me Soph, before you had even finished posting I’ve got my marigolds and tea spoon at the ready (and a life jacket and raft) and I appear first in your tagged photos showing you my attempt, so I must love you the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who the duck uses a spoon to dismantle that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 u can use a flat head screw driver and works better ..... also for someone who loves to show every inch of her private life to the world to see , there’s something that’s she’s never ever shown which is her dinners only when they get a takeaway or ordered something in but she’s never ever shown what she cooks for the whole family to eat , can see she still feeds Ron baby food and them eating junk
And if you were ever going to use a spoon as a screwdriver, you’d use the handle. Bleurgh! Bet she’s like Barb in The Royale Family and cleans dog tit out of a trainer with a dinner knife! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Well tattle.... ive never been a hincher. Just like to read here, Thought id have a peak on her stories before reading. The sink idea looked simple, had ago and now i cant fasten it back up. Should have checked here first.

What a load of tit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Love, you're never going to be able to top Stacey and her awesome jet washing. Stacey wins hand down. AND not a chemical in sight #bemoreStacey

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Waiting for...

“Omg guyzzzz, went in the kitchen and there was water everywhere! Jamie wouldn’t let me go near it cos of the baybee so he called a man in and you will never guess what!

He fixed my sink, cleaned my floor and put me in a utility room!

Omg how did this all happen? One second I’m sitting in my garden and then there’s another extension just came out of nowhere! I can’t believe it! Fully furnished too. Swipe up, go on, swipe up”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Thread suggestion...
sofa, lives up to her name, with more seats than the houses of Parliament.

Ps...someone else made the quip about Parliament and seats, if I remember who, all credit to them for the amazing joke.

Reactions: 14
So she was more than happy to show this 'hack' until it was mentioned here not to do it, then she blamed tiktok.

Yeah ok Soph, when it's dangerous or stupid as usual pass the buck.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.