Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can only upload 10!
Jesus it's worse than I could have even imagined, when she said this is me she really meant this is me, me, me, me, me, me. I've never read anything more self serving and narcissistic in my whole life. Putting herself in the same sentence as Elton as if she's anywhere near his level of fame or talent. Selling crappy books does not mean you are that famous ffs. Paper never refuses ink 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SS beat her to it.
What I was more getting at is that if Holly mentions it Holly will well up about it because Holly tends to feel emotive about certain topics, quite right, but she is professional and doesn’t do it for attention. And I think Hinch will copy and turn it into being about her yet again. which is just disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Apparently they are talking about tights on This Morning. FINALLY a reason to tune in.

Just how many pairs of tights can Grinch buy when she charges £24K per 4 frame story I wonder? 🤔

Reactions: 8
So she didn’t dedicate it to her ‘hinchers’ you know the poor sheep that’s she’s bled dry over the years and would be nothing without?
Oh she did, they were an after thought right at the end of the dedications 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg come to the this morning fb page. I’m sat on my sofa weeping with laughter to myself

Reactions: 1
Never had the misfortune to hear/see someone so up her own beep. It's a sad thing when you are drip fed delusions of grandeur by those who should be watching out for you and the higher she climbs with her BS the further she will fall. They are both probably rubbing their sweaty hands together this morning, dreaming up their next big scheme or purchase.

Reactions: 5
The huns are now attacking the person who tweeted joking about the spaghetti hoop pie.. Can’t they ever have a day off 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a grown woman she doesn’t need her abominable food defending

Reactions: 8
Well, having read what's been shared so far.........my memoir would be more interesting than that 😂 And that's saying something😂😂

Reactions: 6
I was initially thinking no she couldn't..could she but then I realised of course she bloody could and yes it's very sick if she does
If it is what I think you all mean...then I am off my phone for today because that's not a subject I can bare to hear HER discuss!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she will take Ronnie on with her today because it will be glaringly obvious to millions of (actual) people that she has zero bond or maternal instincts when it comes that poor child. She’d sit there poking his legs and stroking his head uttering “handsomes...mummaz” whilst manically ignoring Holly & Phil. Mad Freda will be quietly ushered in with an open bottle of Rose Wonderland to rouse her. Jamie’s in the wings obliviously popping his bets on for the 12 o’clock at Newmarket, meanwhile no one’s noticed Henry nose deep in James Martins ingredients which have been set up for his cooking segment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My problem with that book excerpt is ‘we know each other’

do any of her readers really believe she cares

Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever had the weird guy at the office make inappropriate jokes about your looks, and you laugh along because your not offended but he’s gross.. yeah I feel like Soph just embraced it and married his wallet.
Why do you think he always wears trackies 😉those pockets are ever so handy!

• Haha
Vision board videos and deleted post.

deleted vision board.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah thanks, you've made me blush.

That accolade should go to @TomTitLane, she is the super photoshopper.

Best I can do..

View attachment 260663
That really is one of the most awkwardly posed photos on the front of a book I‘ve seen......actually it is the worst. You can literally see her grimacing.....saying under her breath ‘hurry the duck up, you are taking far too long...do you know who I am!!’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.