Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or did she just put those fake lashes onto the bottom of her original lashes……??? Is that how u meant to do it……????

I want to know if I can call my balcony, where I have very many 🪴 a rain forest please?
Despite the fact it won't rain here now for six months and they all have to come inside in winter.
I think I qualify 🤷‍♀️
I used to call my top floor flat my penthouse 😂😂😂😂 I mean, technically it was being on the top floor of a block right??!! People sure were disappointed when they rocked up to visit for the first time 😂😂😂😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry probably rally late to the party as I have an actual job that keeps me busier than I ever intended to be.....but I've just got to pop on because I've just seen Molly (not your bestie) Mae is in Dubai. I bet she is absolutely Verruca Salting all over the house every time she sees these slebs getting gifted with these mega holidays and she's had to hustle for a week in CP. That vision is what will keep me tittering til bedtime. Stop being a greedy lying bastard and it will be harder to enjoy these moments xx

Reactions: 24
Sigmund Freud is dead but many of his followers - actual psychotherapists, would make a fortune analysing and treating this absolute cock craving deranged middle aged cow.

Her obsession with the roof cleaning videos goes beyond the financial agreement she has with these guys. Her choice of music and lyrics says it all. She's obsessed with shhtrong working men and yet she married a lazy scrounger who can't do anything with his hands apart from wanking and gambling online.

I think that's the real reason why she is so unhappy and addicted to shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Not the roof again 🤦‍♀️
Please anything but the bloody roof.
(Except, dog feet, eyelashes, sick on a stick, dirty floor or llamas, bloody llamas.)
Thank you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂😂😂 she’s weird, fancying thinking any sane person would think these are untouched photos
2970DC5D-FDB8-4FE8-AC3B-24426FEFA3BB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had to move for privacy but hey look at my gaff now.

Admittedly it does look better.

343486928_531948392484561_1465456514740764787_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hinch bought her first starter kit (her fake eyelashes) during the first lockdown. And you know why we are jut hearing about it now? Because Hinch was too busy lining her own pockets and didn't want to be bothered promoting a small business. Now she is wanting to up her engagement. We see you Hinch.
Who was buying lashes in lockdown? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.