Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a homeless patient admitted today. No fault of his own and not a drug/alcohol addict. He’s a really nice man.
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful.
I slipped him £30 before I left to make sure he had enough money for food for a few weeks.
My ward manager heard what I did and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
Why do I bleeping bother. Sorry for the non Hinch related moan.
Your manager is a jobs worth ball bag. You did good. 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we report her for this?

My take on it

This one for the toy baby ⬇

FAQ #1: Do You Have to Disclose Gifts or Free Products?
As a brand, gifting your product to Instagram influencers is a great strategy to build brand awareness on Instagram and grow your following.

A lot of people assume that if no money is exchanging hands, it doesn’t qualify as a partnership or sponsored Instagram post. But this assumption is actually incorrect.

According to the FTC, if a business gives you a free product with the expectation that you’ll promote or discuss the product on Instagram, you have to disclose it.
But what about mentioning or promoting a product that you got for free by some other means?

For example, if a store gives out free samples to its customers. Must you disclose then?

Nope!

The FTC is only concerned about endorsements that are made on behalf of a sponsoring advertiser. If you have no business relationship with the product or brand that you’re promoting, you don’t have to disclose.

This one for the Just-rols. ⬇ Possible not though as they were gifted so probably ⬆

FAQ #2: Does Tagging a Brand in Your Photo Count as An Endorsement?
It might sound like an overreach, but if you tag a business in an Instagram post and you have a relationship with that business, the FTC considers this an endorsement — even if the post itself isn’t sponsored.

In other words, if you post a photo of yourself to Instagram and you tag the clothing brand that you’re wearing, and you have a relationship with that brand, you must disclose that relationship in the caption of your post.

This rule may apply even if you used to have a relationship with the business you tag!

For example, if a clothing company gives you a free pair of jeans to endorse in a post in December, and then you share another post with the jeans and tag the clothing company in March, even if you no longer have a relationship with that business, you may still have to disclose your brand relationship.

The reason the FTC gives for this is that your followers may not have seen the original post where you said you got the product free from the manufacturer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Today’s example of Greedy McCreedy accepting gifts, even though she apparently doesn’t. One for wiki @mammaof3 ?
Greedy grabby mare

Nice to see #GIFTED is clearly marked for everyone to see... by the company of course

also her slow mo of that paint brush wiggling made me actually feel physically sick

I don’t know why but Jesus unnecessary use of a slow mo at that point

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He will if it gets too bad...in the world of TV and Media you do not pick on the likes of Piers Morgan....love or hate him, he says what he thinks!
If she has any sense Hinch will hate this because the last thing she needs is bad publicity.....SKY TV.....they will go the same way as jus roll and P&G 🤔
I like piers Morgan. Even if he’s wrong sometimes, what he says is what he thinks. He’s not swayed by anybody or sits on the fence in fear of offending.
I will love him if he brings this to attention and starts the downfall

Reactions: 15
sorry if this has already been said (I have a lot to catch up on) but if my auntie was worth 2.5 mil and I got a 99p home bargains bath bomb for Christmas i wouldn't be very impressed
I mean at least by a half decent lush one or something?
Also why doesn't she fill up some shoe boxes to send to disadvantaged children for Christmas??
Oh don’t you worry behind the scenes she’s got her a pair off new uggs. A Tiffany set and a Chanel tote bag. But we won’t see that of course😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We had a homeless patient admitted today. No fault of his own and not a drug/alcohol addict. He’s a really nice man.
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful and it’s very likely he will be back on the streets.
I slipped him £30 before I left to make sure he had enough money for food for a few weeks.
My ward manager heard what I did via another nurse who the patient told (he was absolutely astounded and made up at what I did) and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
Saw this recently
The famous are rarely significant and the significant are rarely famous
I think this applies nicely. You sound like a lovely person. Meanwhile you have the likes of Hincherella who does duck all and is adored. What a mixed up world

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful and it’s very likely he will be back on the streets.
My ward manager heard what I did via another nurse who the patient told (he was absolutely astounded and made up at what I did) and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
You are a lovely person for doing that and you saw how bad a situation he was in, so acted kindly, stuff what your manager thinks. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she amazing? She was gifted a toy from a local business which she failed to acknowledge was a gift. Said small business share in their Instagram account that they've gifted the toy to her and that story disappears to be replaced with one saying she's supporting small businesses! She's far from amazing! She's astute in manipulation but amazing? Like duck!

Reactions: 30
Today’s example of Greedy McCreedy accepting gifts, even though she apparently doesn’t. One for wiki @mammaof3 ?
Grabbing witch!! 😡 She's probably not admitting it's a gift, like a lot of stuff, because she's embarrassed - I reckon 70% of her bleeping house is gifted! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Coming from a care background I understand why you got the bollocking. At the end of the day you did a good thing though, and if you work in challenging situations, have done everything to the best of your ability, and can go to sleep knowing that your conscience is clear then its a good day. Its also more than that scheming witch can ever say, so fair play to you!!
Next time, be more subtle 😉

Reactions: 10
Why is she amazing? She was gifted a toy from a local business which she failed to acknowledge was a gift. Said small business share in their Instagram account that they've gifted the toy to her and that story disappears to be replaced with one saying she's supporting small businesses! She's far from amazing! She's astute in manipulation but amazing? Like duck!
These small companies need to stop gifting her stuff because they don't get noted or any thanks, so it's their own fault if they see their items and feel cheated.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.