Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also can’t cope with the size of that “backdrop” board thing. Creating more waste, as always. I thought it was just a little thing until I saw it hanging up in the gazebo 💀 who gets something like that personalised for any bday party, let alone a 1 years old garden party 😂
That’s probs the side of the neighbours who report her so they don’t see much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also can’t cope with the size of that “backdrop” board thing. Creating more waste, as always. I thought it was just a little thing until I saw it hanging up in the gazebo 💀 who gets something like that personalised for any bday party, let alone a 1 years old garden party 😂
It’s like she already decided on the OTT displays way back (remember she was at a pal’s peter rabbit themed party that was similarly flamboyant) but on realising she couldn’t hire a hall/room, bought them regardless.

Reactions: 5
Did I miss her balloon arch? Tempted to order her a dominos delivery and asking the driver to ring me when outside (so I can quiz them) 😂 I’m as shot away as the hinchers it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pmsl. Guaranteed she will throw an obligatory birthday strop (does everyone have these or is it just me, well when I was a kid anyhow! Don't even get me started about the tantrum when anyone dared to sing 'happy birthday' to me!!), complete with singing 'its my birthday and I'll cry if I want to', a guest will point out it's Ronnie's birthday and she will call the whole thing off!!

I feel so sorry for her family having to put up with her for a lifetime!!! It wouldn't surprise me if we had family members on here, ohhh could you imagine 😂😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that’s at least 3/4 different types of wrapping paper in the first pics, then the yellow addition - at least 4/5 households have been there I would say
Why are all the presents wrapped in peppa pig? I thought his favourite was Peter rabbit?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sad thing is the children of these lunatic stalker hinchers will be getting ignored today/ snapped at because their parents are so invested in a random kid’s birthday!

Reactions: 11
Well, only one reason she’s quiet - doesn’t want to be shown breaking lockdown rules!! 😡 and just had to unfollow Dani Dyer too! Ugh.

Reactions: 12
Why on the birthday montage is she opening a present for herself? What was in the box!?? What has it to do with Ronnie? Who’s shouting what is it what is it? Is that Freda?

The picture of Ron eating his birthday breakfast isn’t there? I can’t see it?
[/QUO
I think it was the gender reveal
So I take it we’re all still waiting for hinchys reveal! Hair and makeup artist there right now!!
[/QUO

Never been so excited since Charles and Dianas wedding day!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
While we await the grand reveal, let's have a laugh at how Hinch has been recycling posts since 2015. She couldn't even wait a week for this one. Someone mentioned this on here the other day (sorry, I can't remember who) and I had to go and bring it because it's just so cringe.

20200620_143315.jpg

20200620_143301.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And there we have that motivate for the staged photo just like we said because she paid for the story to run 😂

While we await the grand reveal, let's have a laugh at how Hinch has been recycling posts since 2015. She couldn't even wait a week for this one. Someone mentioned this on here the other day (sorry, I can't remember who) and I had to go and bring it because it's just so cringe.

View attachment 158722

View attachment 158723
Is it soup or porridge 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Blended cheerio sand?? That's a thing?
What's wrong with real sand?

Reactions: 7
I have a suspicion she’s pregnant
Agreed. On Gogglebox last week, she said Joes breath smelt like raw meat or Pâté, and she keeps hinting they’ve had some big news behind the scenes (apologies if this has been said, I’m trying to catch up)

Reactions: 2
Bought myself a load of snacks ready for it to all blow up on here tonight when we get our step by step of ronsomes birthday bash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Sorry I’m quiet guys. Don’t want to miss a moment of his precious day”.
Erm, what’s your excuse for the last 364 days then kiddo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.