Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha bleeping Ha!!! Seriously!! These comments really are unbelievable. How brainwashed are these dumb fucks!!
The NHS are gonna be seriously underwhelmed with only £2599 as that probably how many proper followers she has. !!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm not shaming ronnie. Im shaming zoph. Look at the shape if poor Ronnie's head!! If she spent half as much time teaching him how to sit and mobilise, he wouldnt be stuck on his back laying on his flat head.
Its clear he has flat head from lack of tummy time. Without tummy time babies can't learn to sit up. So strapping him into a pram all day long for hundreds of naps on his back has likely compounded if not caused whatever his developmental delay is.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
You lot have turned me in to inspecter bleeping gadget and I’m loving it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Part of me thinks, and I dislike her so it pains me To defend her, but that maybe we just miss those parts...? My baby was born beg of June so older than Ronnie I believe and yet never ever shuts up. All videos are of them babbling and talking away. Photos are animated and it really of a sit still pose. They can’t crawl yet but it doesn’t concern me.
So what I’m trying to say is maybe it’s just she doesn’t show the life of Ronnie as much? Although knowing how much of a duck tard she is makes me think she’d want to show all the little mule stones off esp as her and her fucktard sheep are all in it together?

duck me she’s a bleep
I have to completely disagree I’m afraid.
with my first I was highly active on social media, not to hinch extent but I’d post every milestone in videos on my page(way before stories were invented)
I’d do Vine videos of her talking and babbling. Eating, climbing. Everything because I wanted to capture every moment and also my dad was overseas for the first 4 months of her life and he missed all the newborn lovely so I posted so much for him and our other relatives to see. My IG now has about 2 videos of my youngest cause I don’t have the time to follow her around with a camera which I really regret tbh.
but she has a Massive “following” she knows she under scrutiny from here and people watching her page and stories. if he was doing all these things she’d be posting it to prove a point!
I mean my son, he didn’t crawl he went straight to walking at 11 months, his twin sister crawled at 9 and didn’t walk until 13 months.
each child is different obviously but if he was doing all the “milestones” she’d be posting them to prove a point because she can’t be anything less than perfect in all areas.

Reactions: 19
Someone’s commented on her post ‘sensational’

duck me🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve just had a scan of all the comments. Flabbergasted. Someone said she was a hero in the same sentence as NHS workers. Unfuckingbelievable.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
3.3 million followers my arse! Click on any page of her followers and its mostly bots, fake profiles who only follow her and other gleam accounts or spammers.

She seems to be popular with sex workers and muslims/arabs though.
20200408_203438.jpg
Screenshot_20200408-203401_Instagram.jpg
20200408_203438.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Full face of makeup for setting up the lanterns, it's all off now though......dog rough!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's plonked Ronnie on her lap but stares with pure joy at hansomes, while holding his paw for that stupid bench photo. I honestly wonder if she actually loves the dog more than her son. Also just want to put it out there hinch if you reading this, I find it utterly inappropriate to brag about having 3.3 million fake followers whilst we in the middle of a massive pandemic. Its such a insensitive and crappy thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Most latest post of hers: Just a thought that we all know... the woman loves that bloody dog more than her son! Never seen her look at Ronnie like that... just sad. Didn’t even read what her post said, took one look at photo and knew I’d seen enough.

Reactions: 18
What’s wrong with her neck and Ronnie’s feet, do they look strange or is it just me?View attachment 105696
She looks underweight. Probably why she wears such baggy clothes because of her weight issues
I can’t wait to see these all lit up when you’re out for your fag tonight babe.

I hope we get a shock downpour and they bleeping melt! ATB!
Good old fag ash. She’s gotta curb those hunger pangs somehow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know we are all feeling it hair / nails / brows wise during lockdown for those of us who chose to upkeep these things but...does the mean those roots? They were like that long before “with all that’s going on”. So weird. Looks like a Cadbury Caramel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she caked in makeup? Most probably went out😂😂😂
Also onslow really just stands there recording her??? Or maybe it’s Ma barker🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe the make up was for the 3.3 photo shoot. Had to get ready for the grid post 📸

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck has items they’ve ordered but forgotten about until 2 months later?!

I am 3 weeks into being unemployed (was self employed but have had to stop working) and I am so bored! I have kids that I’m constantly cleaning after but I’ve organised everyone’s wardrobes, kitchen cupboards, garden, play room, my work shed. Her house is already clean so what does she do?!

Her going off to buy a new bench is really not relatable. I use to run children’s Music session. I’ve gone online but am only making around £50 A week . I use to be on £1500 a month so really struggling! My husband also earns too much (only about covers bills/ shopping/ mortgage) for me to claim and get any money during this crazy time!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So much wrong with that picture she posted on her grid, her neck for a start :sick: also the only reason Ronnieblesshimhasfootzzhastuftzzz looks like he’s smiling is probably because he’s looking at his dad and not the witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow guyzzz people are dying. There is a worldwide pandemic but I've bought myself some bot followers guyzz cause I'm just little old me with no idea what I'm doing. With my daily 'anxiety attacks' for the gram. Sophie just duck right off your a twit of the higgest order. You wouldnt know an actual anxiety attack if it bit you on your arse. For your fake bought 3.3 millions follows your got a hell of lot more people who can see through your lies and fakeness and bullshit but gleam block them. Only so long it can last ya witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You lot have turned me in to inspecter bleeping gadget and I’m loving it 😂
I just found her address on line took two mins if that and I saw her planning permission for the extension which was refused btw way last January or February ! They must.of changed the plans to get it approved

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.