Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jus rol is owned by General Mills would it be better to contact them on twitter about her . As the Jus Rol twitter has not been active for awhile.

Reactions: 13
No Sophie, don't leave your donation with that bag that's already there. Head to your nearest supermarket and leave it in their donations trolley. I'm pretty sure all the large supermarkets have them as you come past the tills or near the entrance!! Isn't jaymeh going shopping tomorrow?? He could take it then.

Reactions: 33
It’s fuxking laughable. I can imagine the screeching and hysterics behind the scenes, when they realised they’d have to get off their arses and go and film at a food bank for damage limitation 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
People who have to shout from the rooftops and video their ‘good deeds’ give me the fookin rage 😠
But her pulling this stunt is also making me cringe 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Calm down Soph! One bag?! Let’s not go nuts and spoil these people eh babe!
It wouldn’t have looked so disingenuous if you’d at least left it a couple of days after getting ripped apart on here to pull the food bank stunt.
I truly can’t even think of something to compare your morals to. You are vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Zoph, would you like a ladder (not gifted) to get yourself out of this hole you’re digging?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right so she's going to drop it off outside knowing that someone will recognise the area and steal it. Seeing as her hard up hinchers have spent too much on stupid cleaning products they dont need like there 200th bottle of zoflora and will need food, so they will pinch it as their Queen has donated it.

I think her team have told her to do this either that or Soph has been reading here.
Fo the love of god DO NOT leave food there wait until they are open or better still contact them by other means.

Reactions: 19
She's not sure whether or not to leave her free pastry that should be in a fridge outside.

Be a darl Soph and show us what you are leaving please, we need receipts.

Reactions: 11
I’ve an awful feeling someone from the food bank came out and I can imagine a photo selfie with volunteer and a “Mrs hinch is amazing”.

Reactions: 17
Why is she filming herself going to a food bank if it's something she does regularly? She's such a bleeping liar! Why doesn't she just say "So guys, after receiving a parcel from Jus Rol today, I've decided to donate that along with some other food to our local food bank to help out families that are struggling during the pandemic". Her followers would be creaming themselves and messaging her "oh my God, you're so nice Soph!" "You are an actual angel." Even I would think 'yeah, fair play there.' but noooooooooooooo, it's got to be total bollocks hasn't it?!

Reactions: 50
Just tried to reply to the last thread not realising it had ended already! Someone said they couldn’t wait for PB’s reaction to this; she’s doing a live and some of the comments are hilarious! Clearly lots more like us, and probably, some of us!

Edited to include this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What an absolute creature! Actually rushing to the closed food bank just to prove a point to us tattle trolls. What a life!

Reactions: 29
Cue a phone call from Gleam to discuss said damage limitation. What a pair of muppets. What a fuxking life to lead. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omigosh could she be more obvious that she reads the threads on here!!? We mention donating food and next minute she’s doing it!!

Reactions: 21
Why is she filming herself going to a food bank if it's something she does regularly? She's such a bleeping liar! Why doesn't she just say "So guys, after receiving a parcel from Jus Rol today, I've decided to donate that along with some other food to our local food bank to help out families that are struggling during the pandemic". Her followers would be creaming themselves and messaging her "oh my God, you're so nice Soph!" "You are an actual angel." Even I would think 'yeah, fair play there.' but noooooooooooooo, it's got to be total bollocks hasn't it?!
IF tattle had fallen quiet there would be no mention of a food bank! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.