Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls have a look at ‘shannon_hinchcrafts’
On saved stories go to mrs hinch, 4th video in... probably one of the worst I’ve seen.
thank me later for the laughs though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
On saved stories go to mrs hinch, 4th video in... probably one of the worst I’ve seen.
Infact scrap that & watch the whole thing. Absolutely horrendous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She can’t believe the muck that comes out her windows ...”I wash them every 2 months”...

Maybe that’s why they are disgusting you dirty midden!!🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She can’t believe the muck that comes out her windows ...”I wash them every 2 months”...

Maybe that’s why they are disgusting you dirty midden!!🤣🙄
It’s the part where she said Mrs hinch liked her pics & then she really started crying saying it had changed her life. I cannot deal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All those of you who have been blocked by Hinch after messaging an innocent question, have you ever thought about taking a screenshot and posting it somewhere public for others to see?

It might start opening her sheep's eyes to see what she's like as I don't think they actually realise how many people she blocks for no reason whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s the part where she said Mrs hinch liked her pics & then she really started crying saying it had changed her life. I cannot deal
[/QUOT
Do you think some of these Hinchers are closet lesbians imagining Mrs. H doing all sorts of things to them with her handheld shark etc etc? No? Only me then..... :oops:

• Sick
Hahahahaha! Surely her friends and family must slag her for crying over Mrs Hinch liking/commenting/following her?

My friend bought her book and she got the biggest lecture off me

• Haha
Oh that's interesting! I haven't contacted ASA myself about gifted tit but have seen other users on here say they have and they aren't generally interested in gifted items. Although I have contacted them about dodgy labelling of ads (using a white font and placing it on a pale area of a photo etc) and they weren't very interested in that either 🙄 it's like she's made of bleeping teflon.
[/QUOTE]

Someone came on here ages ago who knew all the rules and explained it all.
I’ll see if I can find it but with the gifted stuff you defo have to mark it as gifted and everytime you post it, even if its in the background, like if she’s in Ronnies room and the cot, wardrobe etc is in the shot you have to put gifted for 12 months after you first got it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.