Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep.. be a Carl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The edible sparklers have been all over the toddler play accounts that I know she follows.
I made them with my kids the other day. We used mint match makers dipped in white chocolate and then covered them In sprinkles. WE made them. My 2.5 year old.
and one of the accounts that I KNOW she follows did that activity with a free resource aimed at speech and language skills so the focus of the activity was blending and segmenting phase 2 CVC words. I know a bit young for a 2 year old but 2.5 year old enjoyed parroting what I was saying so it was a win in my book. Of course Ronnie can’t even help. It wasn’t even a messy activity. Nothing a handheld hoover doesn’t quickly fix.

we also drew fire work pictures and went to our first firework display even though my 2,5 year old HATES fire works. We had ear defenders, glow sticks, bought an extortionately priced flashing wand and he ended up tolerating them on the whole but we would have left if he didn’t.

we do sparklers but daddy does them a few metres away and we watch oohing and ahhhint. We mightdo the carrot trick with the 4 year old this year if he is nice and calm.
Come on hinch. Get a grip.
Bet they are going with the solomons to the display they are going to anyway. The one where the creepy dad needs a gazebo.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I actually think the edible sparklers was a really lovely and cute idea 🎇 but I hope she tries with real sparklers first, he might like holding one when he sees others hold one, pop it in a carrot for his hands, fireworks and sparklers are 2 different things

But "before the trolls start" try not reading here everyday then you bleeping twit.. P.S not trolls
If she does have any “real” trolls she is doing the worse thing by responding to them…such an idiot

Reactions: 21
Just watching Ss decorating her bedsit all wintery laughing because she’s got a pillow that says farm, she said her theme is country, whites and oaks and it’s all that HInch so desperately wants 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's passive-aggressive all the time now 🙄🙄 her management must be so proud of her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️she's completely different to the Hinch 2018/19 - its almost like she don't give a tit anymore cos she's got something new waiting in the pipeline???!! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t it have been a nice idea to make those edible sparklers WITH Ronnie?

Reactions: 23
Just watching Ss decorating her bedsit all wintery laughing because she’s got a pillow that says farm, she said her theme is country, whites and oaks and it’s all that HInch so desperately wants 😂😂😂😂
'I NEED this house, I NEED this life!'
😂😂🤢

So the ITS home collection will be olivia bowens
Ohh that's gonna sting hinch, seeing all those tags in the comments saying it's her. And it's not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love that Stacey Solomon got in there first with the farmhouse chic. Can’t stand her either but she serves a purpose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think the edible sparklers was a really lovely and cute idea 🎇 but I hope she tries with real sparklers first, he might like holding one when he sees others hold one, pop it in a carrot for his hands, fireworks and sparklers are 2 different things

But "before the trolls start" try not reading here everyday then you bleeping twit.. P.S not trolls
Totally agree.

Reactions: 8
She clearly thinks it’s ok to rant as Gretel but not as Sophie? Talk about split personality. Oh and eat properly you scruff 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.