Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how all the 'questions' were essentially addressing criticisms on Tattle and other places shes been criticized on social media.

'How did you choose the scent'- who the duck asked that? All her Hinchers were too busy creaming their draws, trampling their long suffering partners out the way as they rushed to the door to leg it to Home Bargains to buy it... they would not stop for a second to think about the scent! Could have been RonRons nappy smell combined with Henrys shite and they'd still be desperate to get their hands on it.

'Is it tested on animals'- we rip the hell out of your moral choices on here and also your Hinchers have been questioning it all over Home Bargains Facebook and even Hinch pages... Any company can claim to be "cruelty free" as it is an unregulated term. They say they only test on animals when required by law. If they still sell in China, then a company won't be considered cruelty free.

'Wheres it sold' - cos you've seen so many dummies out trying to buy it in B&M and Tesco. Sophs just worried she's missing out on sales by people not understanding.

'How long did it take??'- Again, nobody has asked that question. Your followers are not bothered. And you just saying that you went to one meeting in Brussels in February doesn't show the process has been a lot of work for you Soph. Just shows you went to one meeting. And that's it.

Again, where are the screenshots you are usually so eager to show??
The "how long did it take question " is that in reference to my discovery about P&G deciding all this before her 5 minute input??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice to see Ma Barker borrowed one of Jaymay’s best vests for her visit to Home Bargains babysitting the little girl lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You know what we’ve not seen for a while?

All that veg and stuff she bought. Wonder if she killed it all off in Ronnie poos veg patch so won’t show it.

Reactions: 9
Is she hoping for a contract with astonish now?? God she makes me sick!
So many of you asked for the fish pie recipe, oh and just by coincidence I recorded myself making the tit! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
Judging by the comments on Home Bargains FB page it sounds as though Hinch's new scent is as watery as her sloppy casseroles 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In what world does rose remind anyone of winter??? Seriously when I think of roses I don’t think of winter
In the Disney princess world. It reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Weird I know. When the rose is in the jar .. cos Grinch is a Disney Hag Princess 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In what world does rose remind anyone of winter??? Seriously when I think of roses I don’t think of winter
In what world does rose wonderland remind anyone of winter? I got a sniff of it in today, barely smelt of anything and certainly not winter which I associate with cinnamon, clove, orange, pine. It smelt faintly flowery, though my nose could smell no rose, and sweet. More spring like than wintry but as usual Zoph gets it wrong. She is banging the RW drum now because so many people have sent they cant smell it and wont buy it again!

Reactions: 11
Proudest moment? Exam results? First job? Getting married? Buying a house? Giving birth to a healthy baby? Of course not. It’s standing in front of a cartoon cutout of herself that’s advertising some stuff she said she liked the smell of, with her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Using PETA as a name/excuse is disgusting in itself! Many vegans don't even want to associate themselves with the organisation, which has killed more animals than its saved!
She's copied and pasted that reply in the hope it will save hers, and P&Gs arse after all the animal testing comments.
Its the normal vague statement that companies use when they still test on nearly all their other products

Reactions: 19
In Hinchworld of course! It's a world full of make believe, where colour goes to die and where, if you wish really hard enough, The Magical Fairy Queen will mention you, and your entire existence will suddenly have the meaning you've always dreamed of!
And you have a magic garage out of which anything you wish for appears 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she hoping for a contract with astonish now?? God she makes me sick!
So many of you asked for the fish pie recipe, oh and just by coincidence I recorded myself making the tit! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Yes i thought it was such a 'coincidence' as well 😤😤😤 I don't seem to see anything genuine about the woman. The answers to the questions in her stories were clearly written by P&G PR given the detail in the animal testing answer. No way she would know or have retained that information.

Reactions: 10
Is there no end to the desperation? I cannot for one minute believe that anyone other than one of her followers would pay £9.99 plus £3.10 postage for something that costs £4.99 in Home Bargains. This is the level of stupidity they go to. Weapons grade arse crawlers! Jesus Wept!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Comments are the latest Home Bargains facebook post are 90% negative. Really not going well is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.