Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giggling away saying Ronnie is sooo cheeky and crafty because he keeps getting treats out for Henry. Doesn't attempt to stop him. Finds it funny.... Then shouts at him for doing the thing she's basically eggd him on to do 💔

Ronnies face was heartbreaking, nothing but confusion, but unlike his mother we like to block his face out.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 134
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think the biggest trigger for most tattlers was the bonding squares when she was pregnant with Ron, she insinuated he would be born early, when he was born on time and perfectly fine, this like usual was mentioned once never to be mentioned again and done purely for attention
F895409C-4D52-44E0-9FE8-187D81AC02F1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 117
The bib clean!
Showed how to clean Ronnie’s bib with a cleaning product she was advertising, showed the after and it wasn’t even the same bib. Dots in different places. View attachment 1012685
This was in the very early days of Hinch. All lies to mislead people in to buying elbow grease, then she tried to get out of it by saying it got muddled up with another bib in the wash.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Someone on Instagram with very little followers said something to Sophie, I can’t remember what it was. All I remember was Sophie had a HUGE following and this person did not. She doxxed this person with the phrase “do with this what you will”, thus, encouraging her fans to attack said person.
Here you go
0EC599DD-6F8B-47B8-AD93-A94D34C7E56B.png
2DFB0BE7-362A-4AA4-A79C-423AD83BA8EE.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
When poor Ron, yet again, had his privacy invaded. This, I think, is the most shocking example - him sitting on the toilet with just a thumb covering him up. As Polly said, there is no photographic evidence as Tattlers we’re so appalled at the time and knew how inappropriate Hinchpost was. See the thread at the time on this here:

To make this worse, she was so embarrassed that her only-just-turned 2 year old wasn’t yet potty trained that she lied that he nearly was. He can clearly be seen wearing nappies months later. Not being potty trained at 2 is perfectly fine and Ron is an amazing child! For poor Ron’s dignity I won’t post him in nappies, but next time he appears on her stories you can see for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe showed
us her transformation.... fillers n filters

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I came here after she had her surprise extension done after she had given birth to Ronnie and was staying in cottages. She started saying how she would like certain things and lo and behold she would be gifted them. One was that fireplace that she desperately wanted and she got sent one for free and acted all surprised 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
When Mr Hinch referred to her followers as "shoppers", that's when it click that she is just a salesperson rather than an 'influencer'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 143
#500 The Gender Reveal Party

When she had a lavish and over the top gender reveal for just herself and her husband (complete with a million balloons and a massive cake) with no sign of her firstborn child who might’ve liked to have been told whether he was getting a brother or sister. This is what brought me to Tattle, I’d never seen anyone leaving a sibling out of the gender reveal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 156
In lockdown when she said a nurse who lived locally had put a note through the letterbox offering to do her shopping 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 118

When she edits laughing onto her video of tickling Ron on the sofa, also reversing videos of Ron putting bunny ears on to try and show he was doing things before he actually was . Every child does things at their own pace Soph no need to prove anything to anybody .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I came here after she had her surprise extension done after she had given birth to Ronnie and was staying in cottages. She started saying how she would like certain things and lo and behold she would be gifted them. One was that fireplace that she desperately wanted and she got sent one for free and acted all surprised 🙄
I found tattle at the extension reveal. Everything happened way to fast for it to have happened as she states.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Don't know if this has been posted, but these people are off their bleeping heads. 🙄 I honestly don't know how anyone can get excited over disinfectants, bleach and hazardous chemicals. đŸ€ŠđŸ€· How can you be proud of tit like this? Absolutely mental.

Screenshot_2022-01-24-19-39-44-72_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe confirmed her bath bombs were ok whilst pregnant ... didn’t say much about the toxic chemicals though??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.