Mrs Hinch #605 Fe-leece ad and brag (feliz navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting to the nth degree having those filthy creatures in the kitchen/house. Plus, who has their doors wide open in this weather while their children are photographed in the house with bare feet? (The same bare feet walking on the floors that those dirty animals have stomped on.) Her heating bills must be phenomenal! Silly, silly cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So the spitting wow she really is vile I used to really like her when she first started then she pissed me off when she didn’t adress you shouldn’t mix chemicals she just changed but without telling people she could of educated people so well …. Now she ain’t a cleaner ? So firstly she’s just degraded cleaners , but actually that’s what started off her image what is she now then just a person that’s made a tit load of money of people now she’s to good for anyone that rant has just told “little old me “ ain’t relalatable at all

• Sick
Reactions: 34
So would she spit at someone in real life then???? Why does she think it’s clever to do it through a filter? It really is one of the most vile things a person can do to someone else without touching them. I can’t believe any bran would work with her after that surely????

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Me too one day his gonna catch her fingers.
Hinch this is how you should teach you dog how to take a treat. My dog has never snatched like Henry does. Then again my dog isn't obese either.

Also Henry already probably has nipped her.
My rescue is more gentle taking treats than Henners and she was a right snatcher at the beginning due to being protective over food! Hinch has got no excuse

Reactions: 13
The spitting is vile. What brand would want to work with someone who spits on their stories 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I was advised to read thread #500 yesterday. My eyes were truly opened and I've reversed my previous opinion of her because I didn't know the true facts. Todays hissy fit... wow. I'm gobsmacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Or her actual boys?? Where are the kids locked up? My house constantly has happy children running around, playing, being silly. Could pop up in any room, at any time. Or even just laughter or squealing from another room could be enough to spook the already skittish alpacas.
That would require her children to actually be at home, they're safely at nursery/Fiddles/out with Jamie and nowhere near this reckless witch and the wankers. Hope that helps x

Reactions: 13
Oh something else that just popped back into my head, what would this notebook in the nappy caddy be for?
View attachment 1804013

Have they got a nanny (not fiddles) who uses this as a comms book? I can't think why else it would be stored in there if it's for anything non-child related.
She does have a paid nanny which I’m sure of I can’t say how I’m so sure without exposing too much detail but let’s say she was looking for one when len was born but couldn’t get her first choice so was given details of another option and no I’m not the nanny 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
When I say my mouth is wide open watching the latest stories, it is literally wide open on disbelief. I have no words for what I have just watched.
Number 1, yes it is disgusting but even more disgusting and dangerous for the health of your babies who daily lie on those floors, drop food and then eat it. IT IS DISGUSTING SOPHIE.
Number 2, you are a cleaner, well that is how to started to sell yourself, you sold yourself as a cleaning influencer, cleaning tricks and tips. You promote cleaning products. WE know you are a business women first and foremost, a marketer who is fleecing your sheep but refreshing to see you being honest for once.
Number 3, you are 32 years old. Stop acting like a petulant brat. Grow up.
I love the way she says she's not a cleaner, like she's disgusted at the thought 🤣
If that doesn't tell the sheep she's moved on from them, what will?

"I ain't disgusting"

Spits!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
One day something really bad is going to happen with having livestock inside her house. They’re not domesticated pets.

Reactions: 22
She literally has no control of those animals, she sounds scared and doesn’t dare go fully near them. What if they got spooked and smashed a window or door?! Just coax them outside with carrots like you coax them in with them sofa. I have no idea which sheep would find this amusing at all.

Does anyone have a list of who Hinch works with?
Skyglarrrrsss, ikonickkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Currently emailing all the brands that "work" with her with the videos of the alpacas walking around her house and kitchen, and then the video of her answering "sheila".

What an absolute bleep.

Its bleeping vile
I’ve emailed Gleam and Joy of Clean because that story is utterly disgusting. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She's admitted - as Rita - that she isn't a cleaner. Got that right Sofa.

I think in 2023 she will reinvent herself as a TV personality. She's morphing into SSS faster than before.

choc.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Probably already all been said but I’ve just caught up and here’s my observations:

1) going in the garden doesn’t constitute a “stroll” it’s just going in the garden. There’s a whole world out there!
2) I had to skip the sky stories because that finger was making me rage
3) the Christmas tree made me sick in my mouth
4) she clearly has no idea how to control the livestock so probably giving them free rein of the house not the best idea
5) didn’t really have much of a comeback for it being disgusting having them in the house apart from a reaction I’d expect from a 3 year old. Saying she’s not a cleaner might be the most truthful thing she’s ever come out with though

Reactions: 33
She does have a paid nanny which I’m sure of I can’t say how I’m so sure without exposing too much detail but let’s say she was looking for one when len was born but couldn’t get her first choice so was given details of another option and no I’m not the nanny 😂😂😂😂😂
Which begs the even bigger question - what the hell does Jimbob do all day?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.