Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I try to keep up with her threads I clearly think I've missed stuff haha- why do people keep mentioning jamie and gambling and how do people know they don't drink ? is there a reason for those two things ? 🙈 Also have to say I feel like I'm one of the few people who genuinely doesn't care if she is or isn't pregnant I don't understand why there's so many comments on whether she is or not haha ❀
People have come on that know her and the family and verified the information.
The pregnancy thing is actually upsetting for many on here and a trigger for those that have and do struggle to have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont know if someones mentioned this already, but apparently she's at this really posh hotel, so posh they can't spell "dining" properly. "In room dinning"... erm... i don't think a "posh hotel" would get that wrong.. did she make the card herself??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does everything have to be portrayed as this amazing, perfect, fairytale life.. ?! It’s so unrealistic and I would imagine probably leaves vulnerable people feel that their own lives/marriages are tit in comparison. And no ‘uplifting’ quote (“you are enough”, “you’ve got this” blah blah) thrown in for good measure after a days worth of stories portraying a ‘perfect life’ is gonna un-do the damage she does.
I actually think she has serious issues .... It’s not a normal way of carrying on.

Reactions: 23
Me and my husband have been together 26 years married 16 years neber celebrated, didn’t go on honeymoon and don’t do date nights.
If we did I sure as hell would leave my phone at home!!!

Why does everything have to be portrayed as this amazing, perfect, fairytale life.. ?! It’s so unrealistic and I would imagine probably leaves vulnerable people feel that their own lives/marriages are tit in comparison. And no ‘uplifting’ quote (“you are enough”, “you’ve got this” blah blah) thrown in for good measure after a days worth of stories portraying a ‘perfect life’ is gonna un-do the damage she does.
I actually think she has serious issues .... It’s not a normal way of carrying on.
100% my life’s pretty tit in comparison!

Reactions: 7
What an unnatural way to hold a bit of cheese. Looks like an Italian waiter gesticulating 😂
She holding it like that as she had a ni blue and as soon as the camera turns she will be getting rid

Why is she recording this and not just enjoying the Romance of it all! My hubby would be well kissed off if all I did was record it when he’d gone to so much trouble arranging it! She’s so silly, she could have taken photos and released a montage when she got home, preserve a little bit of their privacy at least but oh know here it is all in great detail! It’s very very sad
Spoils the engagement if she does that

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else feel a little bit sorry for him here. He looks just as fed up with her and her make believe insta life as the rest of us at this point. Honestly he’s never looked so old and withered it mustnt be easy.
B74C0D96-9DEE-4ECC-9DD5-35E7EDFD40BE.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ugh god are we just basically watching foreplay?

I actually want to vomit a bit it’s like they are trying to be in a hallmark film 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People have come on that know her and the family and verified the information.
The pregnancy thing is actually upsetting for many on here and a trigger for those that have and do struggle to have children.
Thank you , Yeah I wasn't sure if it was something Mrs Hinch has shared herself or not etc as I personally hadn't seen anything about it until I found this site lol x

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else feel a little bit sorry for him here. He looks just as fed up with her and her make believe insta life as the rest of us at this point. Honestly he’s never looked so old and withered it mustnt be easy. View attachment 214829
It’s an amazing spa guyyyyssss, thanks for swiping up and buying up my books so I could get this gifted/paid for it with your money! I appreciate all you spend so I can do all these things that none of you will ever be able to afford because Covid took the world over. But not me, I went on 2 vacays this week even when I said I had a whole week’s worth of ‘work‘ ahead of me! ATV!

Reactions: 17
Her ‘perfect husband’ that she always has to put a filter on. How sad
I feel like he must be sitting feeling a tad angry that he done all this (or maybe just she done it all for insta?) for her to be sitting with the phone out recording it all! How intimate and romantic 🙄

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else feel a little bit sorry for him here. He looks just as fed up with her and her make believe insta life as the rest of us at this point. Honestly he’s never looked so old and withered it mustnt be easy. View attachment 214829
To be honest, I screen shot this too but because I was cracking up at his face! If that isn’t the look of a man who’s dirty little night away is not going the way he planned, I don’t know what is! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We are only ever shown videos of him with music over or music blasting behind really. He could be chatting away but we wouldn’t know really. Plus, all children develop differently
That's true, and boys often talk later. But, if he was chatting or said anything that remotely sounded like a word, she'd be recording it and posting it

To be honest, I screen shot this too but because I was cracking up at his face! If that isn’t the look of a man who’s dirty little night away is not going the way he planned, I don’t know what is! 😂😂
She started saying ‘spa’ and Jamie thought ‘spank’ but no, just a trip to the spa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.