Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Rex is walking now. Calling bingo on Ronnie running a marathon of laps around the garden tomorrow
Nah he's going to be doing cartwheels and flips! She's going to up her game now and put Ronnie in danger of injury to get him walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Almost a year old and still being spoon fed Ella’s pouches
My friend does this with her 16 month old! It drives me insane but I can’t say anything 😂 eats nothing but slop from a spoon. Maybe she’s been watching grinch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I was half way through writing this when the thread closed, so pasting it here instead!

Won't be long and she'll be begging for those as well "so guyzzzzz I've been getting period cramps and feeling ratty, think I must be due on. I'll have to send Jaymeeee out to Morrisons for some Tampax, the yellow ones"

Next day: "oh my god you guyzzzz, look what Tampax have sent to little old me!"
I can imagine her being one if those 'coy' types that couldnt possibly ever use a tampon......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine her having a “do you know who I am?” Rant outside B&M

Even the hinchers won’t know who she is without the filters! I remember seeing the photos from some event she did - maybe a book signing - and she looked like a distant relation of the person I’d seen on her insta!

Reactions: 5
See Rex is walking now. Calling bingo on Ronnie running a marathon of laps around the garden tomorrow
Someone on the last thread mentioned about Hinch saying Ronnie likes to crawl over to the plug sockets, she also mentioned a few weeks ago that he likes to crawl into his toy baskets. So is he crawling or isn't he crawling? Is he really crawling but she hides it for baby development interaction, but then slips up on occassions? Or does she like to mention crawling now and again to get more interactions on her stories as surely some of her followers will be messaging her about it? Just all so odd.

Reactions: 20
Almost a year old and still being spoon fed Ella’s pouches
This is disgraceful. Surely if he's going to eat from a pouch (not that I'd advocating he do) but could he not hold it himself and suck the puree out?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So ron forest ron can crawl now?! Funny how shes never shown us his crawling, or his walking. It's all B S he probably bum shuffles at most

I dont know why but ss tile floor/house gives me anxiety. Imagine if Rex fell unsupported head 1st. Makes me nervy

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Pointing through the window at a cartoon cardboard cut out of herself - “That.... Is ... Me ... Guuyzzzzzz!”
You’d probably get a better conversation out of the cut out than you would from Grinch....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d be bleeping horrified if my child’s photo was being used on eBay to sell a bleeping £8 dress. Surely this might highlight the need for her to SAFEGUARD YOUR bleeping CHILD

If some random eBay seller is using your sons image, think of all the weirdos that has images of Ronnie🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 121
I’m becoming increasingly pissed off at the sight of Ronnie. That’s bad because he’s an innocent baby with eBay Barbie for a mum and Del Boy for a dad and he’s done nothing wrong. It’s just when I see a picture of him or video for the 70th time in a week I’m like for duck sake!!!
OMG have exactly the same feelings towards him I just find him really irritating and like you say he’s just an innocent child

On another note that dog looks the same size 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.