Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ma and pa aren't spring chickens, @fannysjohnny says Ma is 62, so Dad will be older I suspect.

Neither is Inch at 42, so to wait as long as she did to tell Pa is weird AF. but she's a child in a woman's body, so who know what goes around that airhead.
I don’t know why but it’s actually made me mad.I actually hope it was all just a lie for content and Pa has known all along! Piss off Sopha

Reactions: 9
Little humblebrag of the LV bag in the background there.

Poor Jaymee having to go on his tiptoes to dry hump his moneymaker. Must have taken off the elevator shoes she bought him.
Not just bag, belt too, so relatable.

Reactions: 13
She’s sold her soul to the devil this one. I saw the reveal to her dad with ronnie - I hadn’t joined the dark side then. Either way his reaction was sweet. Could tell he was made up. This one seemed offfffffffffffff. Could be a bit of a for duck sakes you have enough help with this one? Who knows. Her timing with Ronnie being born in June tied in with her dad finding out xmas, but to keep it from him for bleeping content? You’re sick in the head.
I know it’s been said before and I can vouch myself, NO 2 KIDS ARE THE SAME. She could be in for a hugeeeee awaking with this one. Lucky she has all this on hand help but to bank he may never have to return to work? Imagine her with a toddler and a baby, alone, having to go to the shops? Not saying this is any thing special, most of us do it on the daily, but what it is is a massive pain in the bleeping arse if the kids don’t want to play ball, it’s raining, you feel ill, the kids are poorly, the list is endless. I’m not saying she neglects Ronnie etc etc etc but her views of motherhood do not reflect actual motherhood.

Reactions: 33
THREAD SUGGESTION

Don't you know we are celebs? Nothing like you bunch of plebs...swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry if I’m missing a trick here but if they desperately needed/wanted the morning after pill then why is she pregnant? 😂🤣💀

Reactions: 9
Fabulous mag’s insta stories has polls on all of Hinchy’s rooms, I think they deserve your votes Tattle trolls 👀
I know you tattlers have been on there because she’s not gunna like them results 😂😂😂😂 Tbh tho I think even her mad hinchers are sick of the grey with no colour at all I know I chuffing am!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Little humblebrag of the LV bag in the background there.

Poor Jaymee having to go on his tiptoes to dry hump his moneymaker. Must have taken off the elevator shoes she bought him.
Is that the one she cleaned the handles of a few weeks back - to shut tattle up.

If not she's got another one!!

Reactions: 4
What I can't fathom..why are grown adults "crying" yes "crying" at her being pregnant?!🤔 Just when you think you can't be pissed off anymore, you've seen it all...get a bleeping grip!! The whole thing makes my head want to explode!!

Reactions: 24
Her ma and pa aren't spring chickens, @fannysjohnny says Ma is 62, so Dad will be older I suspect.

Neither is Inch at 42, so to wait as long as she did to tell Pa is weird AF. but she's a child in a woman's body, so who know what goes around that airhead.
If he is the same Alan Barker registered to a business address in the village of Maldon on Companies House then he is 63 in February

Reactions: 11
@BarnsleyWitch Middleton again but what’s the story on the morning after pill? See a few mentions on this thread but don’t recall...🧐
I think the screenshot has been re-uploaded again today @mammaof3 might have it. But last year Jamie went into a chemist or something demanding the morning after pill for his ‘famous’ wife about 5 months ago now 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A strapless, tight bodycon boob tube dress on Christmas Day for the biggest meal of the year. WHEN ALSO PREGNANT. Why please?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t get over the endless smug videos of her filming herself smirking and patting her bump, like a car salesman patting the bonnet in a second hand dealership.

It’s just too much. She really doesn’t realise how she comes across, especially to her many followers who will have fertility issues. She has every right to be happy and announce her good news, but this is the very definition of rubbing peoples faces in it, and I say this as someone who usually doesn’t care about that kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just jumped on to say, FIRSTLY: LOL SHE REFERED TO HERSELF AS A CELEBRITY. THATS SO CRINGEYYYYY. second hand embarressment for her. “Celeb couple” celeb couple who lol??? Maybe once she was close but she has more ppl dislike her than live her & even shows and tv personalitys lost interest in her. Shes just a cleaning product spokes person lol. Shes a puppet posting adverts after adverts. In no way is she a celeb haha i bet she feels so stupid saying that.
secondly the mornimg after pill thing... why not just order it online to ur house haha? Like the rest of us. No need to go chemist. Online superdug deliver to u within 24 hours. Is she that stupid? Was prob a publicity stunt. Not telling her dad even tho her mum knew is rlygross. She should appreciate her dad more. Many of us which we still had ours. She must have not seen him in ages if he didnt even no she had a bump lol. Sad.

‘Celebrity couple’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sooooo embarressing

Just gonna bring this up one more time....comic sans tho....why comic sans for a pregnancy announcement? Is she making a leaflet for her year 4 history homework??
I liveee the shade u throw at the comic sans. It makes me lol. Never stop Doll. Xo

I bleeping HATE those!! 😒 😂 It's like putting a frilly headband on an egg! 🙄
Haha my mum used to put one if these on my head when i was a baby, (28 years ago) but only because i had a scar on my head that she was covering up until my hair grew through lol. So i think that’s acceptable. But just putting huge hairbands on babys for no reason is actually unsafe. Apparently

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion: Hinch is up the duff, congrats on taking a load of spaff in your muff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hate to break it to you but Ma barker didn’t know first I’m sure we called this in the summer when she was wearing that brown dress then later that day she did that weird flat tummy pic.
Also surely she must have seen her dad just before Christmas to drop presents off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.