Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but got fed up of not being able to open attachments without an account and now the temptation is too much! Had to share.... for my hen do my family asked my husband some mr and mrs questions, question was which celebrity would I most like to be and he sarcastically had written Mrs hinch. Cue me still a year later explaining to my family that I absolutely do not want to be Mrs hinch. I’ll never live that down the twit 😂
Ive been lurking for a while. Since i read sofa hinch(?) Instagram post on her dog grooming page, i ended up going through more insta pages, then ended up on here. And i wont lie, i have always thought she was okay, until i read all this, and realised how shes just lying through her teeth.
Opened my eyes a lot. Also signed up to open attachment haha

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ring Ring ( Telephone )
Jaymeee: Freda it's me get over here Your Dawta is on the Turn AGAIN

Ma Barker : Watcha mean Jaymee ? Listen boy I'm up to me eyes in it. I'm making coleslaw for the Birthday Barbie tomorrow

Jaymeee: She's only gone & Doused herself in Zoflora Again. She's on the floor rocking by the kitchen Drive Through

Freda : Don't Effing worry bout the zoflora she's a garage load a bottle won't make a difference.

Jaymee: She's chatting gibberish she's getting Laaaudda Freda. I dunno what to do

Freda: I'm on me way I tell ya what buy her a few fousand followers keep her sweet .

Jaymee: Thanks Freda all the vest sorry I mean best . Can I go on the Willy hill app I need to de-stress.

Freda : duck off Jaymeee & gerra job or I will set Big Alan on ya .
I am crying laughing at this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We are just a bunch of loveable piss taking bastards. 😂
The ones who troll are usually Hinch interlopers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a slow evening here so I’ve been having a nose on its profile. Her grid posts get on average 3,000 comments. Some as low as 2,000. That isn’t an awful lot of comments for someone with “3.4million” followers. Especially when they are all meant to be hanging on her every queef

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She commented on SS Rex walking and got a load of “you ok hun” boreoff

on another note, I saw while stalking the Hinch pages that there’s a tattle.life Facebook group?! Is this true. Where do I sign up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ME TOO!!! I can’t view them its just taking me to that purple COVIDIOT shite
I have a screen recording of them but it won't let me upload, says file is too large. Tried doing it in a message too but couldn't. Message me if you want me to try some other way..

Reactions: 3
I think most of us on here probably started out liking her, but you can’t be so fake and hypocritical and not expect anyone to call you out on it

Reactions: 30
That cheeky witch underneath! Saying we are pure evil! I actually think some of you lot are the nicest cunts going. Many days in lockdown I’ve felt a bit blue and everyone on here has cheered me up. Also if they bothered to look they’d actually see how supportive we are of each other. I’d much rather be a tattle “troll” than a Hinch Zombie! ATV
Exactly this!! I had a ban 2 weeks ago for, well I dunno what 🤷‍♀️😬😂... But anyway I really missed the craic from you horrible trolls. Just Wasn't the same watching hunches stories without coming on here after 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m dying to listen to these voice notes but they won’t play! What did she say on them??!

It will possibly get deleted but here you go

A transcript of the voice notes that she made on Thread 151 post 244

Untitled1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh god think she made a huge mistake taking the day off, alot of hinchers over here catching up on tattle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I do think it was weird how Jamie said he needed fresh air, sounds like he wanted to get out the house And quick, any husband would stay around and support .. I can only think she may have been Being hard work And I needed to escape Himself , there’s was no way he would of left her on her own
Either Ma Barker was with her or they have had a massive argument so Jamie left to walk Henry and both went and found a food outlet as Jamie is pissed off with the shite his wife comes up with. 🤔Poor bloke is probably starving 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also don’t get why Jamie went out. If Soph was upset, why didn’t he stay with her? Unless they had an argument.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.