Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the photo / video of her pretending to “work” at that meeting for tulip scented shite where she’s like NODDING ridiculously and performatively as if she’s just agreeing with HERSELF at a table? It always makes me giggle remembering it.
Also “Home wear” 🥴 JFC. Is it a requirement for the Hincher Army to be illiterate?! The MHMMDI thread is the worst example of crimes against the English language I’ve ever seen. Example:
“I love ZAFLORA. I have a DRAW full of it (extra 🥴 for this one). My FAV scent of THERES is rotten tulips, it’s much nicer THEN the smell of BLEECH. Which one is YOU’RE fav? 🙈🙈🙈
Don't forget the ones who say "he's" instead of his.. that one really boils my piss! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s bangs on about being grateful. Having her dream house. The animals she’s always wanted. More money than she knows what to do with… yet still she’s not happy. In the pic with Fiddle blurred out in the background her smile doesn’t meet her eyes.

Do you know what that feeling is Sophie? It’s the feeling of being handed everything on a plate and not feeling like you’ve earned it.

Cheer up hunnay. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Most of her sheep will have Easter holidays coming up - wonder how many of them will be getting away from it all, if they afford it…

Reactions: 22
Came here to say what everyone else is saying- she makes me sick. She has more garden than a lot of people with animals yet she chooses not to use it for her kids.
What she has is a spending issue.
Her matching head clothes with the boys pisses me off, her filtered face pisses me off, her creepy Husband pisses me off and it cements that she is not allowed to be alone with her children with cling on lurking in the background / Al has ditched her.
I hope she does read here: Sophie you’re a complete an utter prick. GO AND WALK YOUR DOG FOR FRESH AIR

Reactions: 35
I just knew she would grow Lennie’s hair our like SS’s Rex. She has just slid that picture in of Lennie with his top knot bun… I reckon that will soon make a regular appearance! X

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She also looks puffy in the faces- Either tears cos of ASA or top up on Botox

Reactions: 17
She’s bangs on about being grateful. Having her dream house. The animals she’s always wanted. More money than she knows what to do with… yet still she’s not happy. In the pic with Fiddle blurred out in the background her smile doesn’t meet her eyes.

Do you know what that feeling is Sophie? It’s the feeling of being handed everything on a plate and not feeling like you’ve earned it.

Cheer up hunnay. ATV
She’s so sad because there’s a bunch of jealous trollz on a nasty website who need to get a loife and stop ruining her hard work that she’s just learning about 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
🤮 At the arse licking comment on her post.
You deserve it blah blah.. Its important to have family time.. Wtaf she's always at home with her f' ing family or on holiday with them!
She states on one comment my followers changed my life.. Swap changed for paid and you'd be closer to the truth.
She is a fake arse old witch.

Reactions: 35
I wonder whether they took the niece out of school for that trip. Why doesn’t Mamfa ever get to come with them?

Reactions: 26
What a weird choice of words on her grid post “wildlife, fresh air and activities” hun you have wildlife and fresh air at home and you’ve got a big enough house (NOT farm) to be putting on activities. Or do the wooly wankers get in the way?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder whether they took the niece out of school for that trip. Why doesn’t Mamfa ever get to come with them?
Mamfa has to work for her money. No handouts from sister dear.

And yes, if she was there then she was definitely out of school. Wonder what the schools unapproved days off threshold is for fining?

Reactions: 24
Can't believe how many people she's replying to and getting into an argument with one🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow she’s a self centred little brat isn’t she! Wording her post so the poor Sophie comments come flooding in.
Most people in this country are dying got a break from their homes because they’re working their asses off to keep their bills paid.
She is narcissistic slob who has to have mummy with her at all times because she can’t cope with her own children. She’s such a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? She is incapable of scrolling past and ignoring. She has always got to pick a fight and get into an argument (… and swear on her business platform!). Absolute woman. I’ve said it before over and over again, drama follows her around like a bad smell. It’s so unprofessional. You’re digging your own grave Hinch. Grow up. X

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I spotted the cuntry (not a farm) garden scent earlier and is it just me or are they trying to hide her name as much as she tries to hide her ADS? At first I didn't know it was her scent until I had a look as a pink banner on pink with her name on and seems extra small to usual.

Even the spray with the mrs hinch name on it is super small and no longer says SPRAY HINCH DONE it just says the usual spray wipe done

Also weird it’s gone from being Mrs Hinchs to loved by Mrs Hinch to now recommended by my Hinch 😂

View attachment 2058177View attachment 2058178View attachment 2058179
Hahahahaaaaaa slowly phasing her out.

Last of the 4 scent contract will be "Mrs Hunch looked at this"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.