Mrs Hinch #669 Little Bo Peep has lost out on sheep and now she’s throwing a tantrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God those stories were dreadful. She clearly doesn't know how to advertise. Its all so repetitive 'she's here' 'we've got the lot' over and over again. No description of each product and what it does, just a nonsense ramble saying the same words Iver and over. Why the hell do they use her. And her voice. She does not have a voice that's easy to listen to and makes you want to buy, it's the sort of voice you want to mute, so shrill and screechy. Awful. That's me not buying Rose Wonderland. Not that I would have bought it anyway.

Reactions: 33
Wonder if this was the display that @Squidgy ATV saw an influencer agency on the beg for the other day? She must HATE that we know everything 🤭
This is no different to the whole Catherine Tyldsley grifting cake story. Where is the press and why aren’t they exposing this shameless greed? It’s so disgusting.

Reactions: 43
This is no different to the whole Catherine Tyldsley grifting cake story. Where is the press and why aren’t they exposing this shameless greed? It’s so disgusting.
This SO needs to be leaked to DM…Can you imagine!!!!! Would make me laugh so much 😆😆😆
---
This SO needs to be leaked to DM…Can you imagine!!!!! Would make me laugh so much 😆😆😆
Even if it was around the ‘surprise’ of the installation (that she ordered and paid for)!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that bow? She actually thinks she's little bo peep, but Sophie really did lose her sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonder if this was the display that @Squidgy ATV saw an influencer agency on the beg for the other day? She must HATE that we know everything 🤭
Definitely was then. I saw it in the Billericay page which isn't too far from Maldon. Funny how loads of the comments were asking whether the influencer would be paying for the work.

Reactions: 27
Well we all know what her content is going to be for at least the next week 🥱

Constant sharing of other people’s reels of her frosted shite 🥱

It’s not even mad hinchers that are posting them either, it’s cleaning accounts that #joyofclean have sent all the shite to so they can advertise it 🥱

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Clever ickle Sophie with the bow in her hair drawing a lenor bottle, you want a sticker ickle Sophie? Well done 🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's making a lot of weird bleeping noises.

380808030_272346449090830_2492817901700767379_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Excess flowers for someone who hasn’t died, unless there mourning her career going down the pan?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Trolls? wasn't it one of her dumbass Hinchers or herself? 😂 both were phrased in a 'nice' way of a simpleton that just doesn't stop to think how it may sound, anyway Soph is their best mate, surely she wouldn't mind :rolleyes:
---

so kond, so bEaUtIfUL iNsIdE aNd OuT is dogpie
You can put gifs etc in comments now. Maybe someone needs to share these when she next posts!
Stupid bleep
And she's not changed.
This mentality seeps out of her all the time. You can here it every day in the pushed out cackle of her voice and laugh.

Reactions: 10
What the actual fuckwittery are those flowers about? What an absolute waste & who sits there in their 30’s drawing with a bow in their hair? Even my granddaughter wouldn’t wear that & she is 5!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.