Mrs Hinch #650 It’s me, I’m the problem, it’s me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah me finks she's a billy bullshitter, isn't it funny how Ronnie "had" something so rare and unexplained, something not many people have heard of? Isn't it funny how she can use Ronnie's "diagnosis" to raise awareness and get her name out there again since she's dwindled.
Funny how it wasn't something simple that she couldn't create content on!

Come on ! Doesn't take a genius.
Such a coincidence is it not.

The kids fine and he'll be dragged home, she'll talk about how much she adores him cos he nearly died bleeping didn't, not even close.
And then in a week or two, she'll be back to speaking to and about him like tit.

Reactions: 51
Poor little Ron. Hopes he makes a speedy recovery and no longer shared on the 'gram. Keep those awful animals out of the home, contained and let the boys have a nice garden space which they haven't got to share with those camels.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nah me finks she's a billy bullshitter, isn't it funny how Ronnie "had" something so rare and unexplained, something not many people have heard of? Isn't it funny how she can use Ronnie's "diagnosis" to raise awareness and get her name out there again since she's dwindled.
Funny how it wasn't something simple that she couldn't create content on!

Come on ! Doesn't take a genius.
Such a coincidence is it not.

The kids fine and he'll be dragged home, she'll talk about how much she adores him cos he nearly died bleeping didn't, not even close.
And then in a week or two, she'll be back to speaking to and about him like tit.
I was literally coming here to say this. Bit strange as well how its a condition that has no cause 🙄

Reactions: 17
My daughter had Kawasaki’s disease about 18 months ago at a similar age to Ron and it was absolutely terrifying. Never seen my child so poorly. I was 38 weeks pregnant at the time and spent all my time on a sofa next to her bed at hospital. It was bleeping awful, and I still have traumatic thoughts about it now. Even now he’s discharged he’ll need some follow up with paediatric cardiology to monitor for any heart damage.

my heart goes out to Ron and hope he recovers in good time. It took my daughter months toget over the physical exhaustion and fatigue it brought on 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98
Might annoy some ppl here, but glad she’s raised awareness of it- I’ve never heard of kawasaki disease. I hope this brings some awareness & I pray he gets better. Hinch is still a dick but I wouldn’t wish a sick child upon my worst enemy.

Reactions: 59
She’s not turned the likes off for this post as well….
Hope using your son for content is worth it Soph you vile woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Someone here mentioned their child/knowing a child diagnosed with this recently... I'm so cynical I know but she has form for lying.

Edited to add link to poster mentioning this: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...cant-even-connect-to-them.39625/post-15504969
I must confess, I wondered if she came up with it after watching either Grey Anatomy or Chicago Med because I’ve watched both these within the last week and they both had a Kawasaki disease storyline.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Sorry, all a bit too convenient. She is loving the attention, she absolutely thrives on it.

Reactions: 28
Just waiting for the one Hun in the comments to be wetting herself with excitement cause her child had the same as Ronnie. Ending the comment with us Kawazaki Mom’s are different or something stupid like that

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ive heard of this as it was linked to young children and covid..

I cant imagine she would lie about what he has had as someone who worked there would call her out on it.

Reactions: 26
Maybe she will be nicer to him now instead of being the mean witch she usually is

Reactions: 32
I don’t come on this thread often, but I’m glad little fella Ronnie has improved and going home! Whatever her time line, this is every parents utter nightmare

Reactions: 14
A previous poster has said that their daughter took months to get over it. We will soon see how serious it actually was when they still go abroad on holiday.

Reactions: 30
My daughter had Kawasaki’s disease about 18 months ago at a similar age to Ron and it was absolutely terrifying. Never seen my child so poorly. I was 38 weeks pregnant at the time and spent all my time on a sofa next to her bed at hospital. It was bleeping awful, and I still have traumatic thoughts about it now. Even now he’s discharged he’ll need some follow up with paediatric cardiology to monitor for any heart damage.

my heart goes out to Ron and hope he recovers in good time. It took my daughter months toget over the physical exhaustion and fatigue it brought on 😩
That's awful, I'm so sorry you had to go through that and I hope your daughter is OK now??

Poor little R. Speculation of if he did/didn't have this disease or how bad his illness was/is aside, the point is none of us should bleeping know and we certainly shouldn't be able to see and comment on a grid post of him in hospital about it. She is just the lowest of the low. I couldn't be angrier at her the absolute bleeping prick.

Reactions: 39
My maths is shocking, but if he was in for 10 days, does that mean he was in hospital when she was at the wedding last week?

• Wow
Reactions: 54
That's awful, I'm so sorry you had to go through that and I hope your daughter is OK now??

Poor little R. Speculation of if he did/didn't have this disease or how bad his illness was/is aside, the point is none of us should bleeping know and we certainly shouldn't be able to see and comment on a grid post of him in hospital about it. She is just the lowest of the low. I couldn't be angrier at her the absolute bleeping prick.
Absolutely this... we shouldn't know. I can't believe she has used this as content, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.