Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked the mad cow posted that. She is the Queen bully, leading all her sheep to pick on people. I am so embarrassed for her. The constant tagging of a young woman MM who wants NOTHING to do with her, so then she start tagging her sister. My god you are shameful. How on earth are you going to filter that big Desperate Dan jawline on live television? You are a joke. An old, haggard, skanky joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just wanna back track a bit about the MM insta post and Hunch's comment. Didn't she mention about sliding into another mother's DM's and giving tit or something?

It was only a few weeks ago Fredayahoo had a psychotic moment and inboxed someone herself!

She really is the gift that keeps on giving....you cannot call out behaviour that you and yours do yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
None of them are even close. Border counties I could understand being classed as Wales but they're not even West of the Midlands, barring Devon but that's across the bleeping sea from Wales.
Are there more episodes or maybe a special episode they haven't announced yet?
None of them are on a farm either. Maybe they got a request for something a bit different to the bog standard dull format and decided to look for a farmer to help Stacey out. And of course they found that well known, experienced not a farmer Sophie Hinchliffe

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Currently resisting the urge to edit her Wikipedia page. I won't do it, but there's so much more to be added to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shouldn't we all be e.mailing Chris Evans to tell him to ask her why she thinks it's okay to encourage bullying in the middle of someone's birth announcement?
If I did Twitter I would be saying something on there. In fact maybe I will go and sign up because one way or another she will come out of this smelling of roses.
Unless she is going on the Jeremy Kyle show I am almost certain interviewers are told what they can and can't ask beforehand.
Really I do not like this woman 😒

Reactions: 28
I think the current thread title is rather apt right now. Glad I came up with it as it really is true.
Horrible vile woman now trying to play the victim after what she did at the weekend. She's an utter disgrace. Sophie YOU are the bully. YOU are the biggest nastiest troll. Take a good hard look at YOURSELF in the mirror and realise what YOUR actions do. Your ugliness is on the inside, there really is no need for your evil bile to spew out in public like that. I don't feel one bit of sympathy at all.

Reactions: 30
Remember, we don't drink alcohol hunnayy. Just Appletiser.
🤥
She’s moved on from Appletiser, it’s all about Hotel ChocoLIT drinks now… she’s tried soooo hard to get a brand deal with them, blesssh’er’arrrt. It’s out with the Appletiser it’s all about the Velvetiser 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Shouldn't we all be e.mailing Chris Evans to tell him to ask her why she thinks it's okay to encourage bullying in the middle of someone's birth announcement?
If I did Twitter I would be saying something on there. In fact maybe I will go and sign up because one way or another she will come out of this smelling of roses.
Unless she is going on the Jeremy Kyle show I am almost certain interviewers are told what they can and can't ask beforehand.
Really I do not like this woman 😒
She had been called out on twitter today, shame it's from an account purposely set up for this reason so won't get noticed.
Screenshot_20230131-151520_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 29
Why does the fuker always come up smelling of roses ? What hold has she got over people. That poor girl that made that comment on MM post isn't even responding ( the last time I looked this morning) and they are still going on !

• Wow
Something must be in the water as every now and again all the same IGer idiots put their heads above the parapet and post a bully story.

Mario did it last night, it was speculated he was sprouting on about the MM posts so he got his pennyworth in to get engagement.

Sofa possibly thought I'll have a bit of that, no work today so I'll post a bully story and duck off for the day.

Infuriating cnuts.

Last edited:
Something must be in the water as every now and again all the same IGer idiots put their heads above the parapet and post a bully story.

Mario did it last night, it was speculated he was sprouting on about the MM posts so he got his pennyworth in to get engagement.

Sofa possibly thought I'll have a bit of that, no work today so I'll post a buy story and duck off for the day.

Infuriating cnuts.
Yep.. thought the same... he probably hoped the H woman would appreciate him showing her solidarity 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Sofa possibly thought I'll have a bit of that, no work today so I'll post a buy story and duck off for the day.

Infuriating cnuts.
My BFF did similar this morning too - everyone else is the problem, not her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everyone is such a big baby these days, especially all the instacunts.

Boohoo someone said something meannnn boohoo.

Big bleeping deal. Maybe they shouldn't be attention seeking whores if they can't cope with being in the public eye. You always see it's the bottom of the barrel people too; your soap actors, influencers, love Islanders all those sorts of pricks.
I don't think I've read Angelina jolie having a whinge that she's being bullied because she got trashed by the film critics. Can you imagine? 😂

People have such weak minds. They are like glass.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Why does the fuker always come up smelling of roses ? What hold has she got over people. That poor girl that made that comment on MM post isn't even responding ( the last time I looked this morning) and they are still going on !
Clearly don’t work!!!! Who could be bothered?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.