Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with votes of 51 goes to @Handsomezz
Made to fit, full version is Zoph wants us to believe the mem-wah is goodbye... give it a rest, we all know that's a lie!

Catch up for thread 238
Friday
Hen had a shower and wore his new bathrobe.
She cleaned her mirrors so she can see her eyebrows properly.
Soph loves J very much even after 7 years., She thought she wouldn't find anyone like Jamie, then she found him!!
An article is to come out on Sunday about her meeemwah, it includes a free bottle of Zoflora, BUT she is no longer using it – awkward lol.
and
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

There will be possibly more riveting/boring/earth-shattering/laugh out loud etc stuff about the bint but I can't think., so feel free to add some x

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Latest gaffe

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st.
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She pours boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora say the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I for one want to know how she is gonna fight back. Is she gonna name and shame? (These aren't exact quotes and only thought of the usernames at the top of my head)

Megan29220 - always writes fake paragraphs of my mem-wah taking the piss. Always calls Henry a chicken select

Shadyessex - always calls Henry a fat duck of a dog

Tippingpoint - made up that Trace is in my loft. And sleepers

Handsomezzzz - always calls Jamie Inch

Dipsydoodle - says that my Mum shoots me with tranquilliser darts!

Mammaof3 - always posts a gif of me doing the worm!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 180
Pastry trolls are on fire 🔥, I hope who ever is lucky enough to be quoted in this MEmwahhh is credited.... gleam might have another tit storm to clean up otherwise 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I for one want to know how she is gonna fight back. Is she gonna name and shame? (These aren't exact quotes and only thought of the usernames at the top of my head)

Megan29220 - always writes fake paragraphs of my mem-wah taking the piss. Always calls Henry a chicken select

I live for the comments about that bleeping dog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Don’t forget tomtitlane for some cracking photoshopping skills!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
How can someone look have SO many faces?
i don’t think I would recognise her walking down a street 😂😂

Reactions: 31
As someone who had a huge mental break down a few years and lives daily with sever anxiety and depression I find being told "you are stronger than you think" "keep going" utterly patronising. I take medication. I meditate. I go for walks and somedays I just cry and snap at anyone and everyone. Not once do I think yeah I'm strong I got this....
Soph if you genuinely had a trolling issue or even had an inkling into what it feels like to have troubles you wouldn't spout such nonsense 😠😤

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Surely The Mail on Sunday readers are older, more conservative and hark back to the time when Britain was great? I doubt that they’ll have heard of Instagram, influencers and Sophie Hinchliffe, the media cleaning sensation. Obviously the mad Hinchers will buy it but I don’t think this article will be the success her PR are hoping for. (I loathe the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Looks like Ron Roo has had a haircut!! When did the tuftz go? Tattle bingo?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sad to be left off this list :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She looks like a different person from last year. This victim games getting boring. But that’s the thing with her. She only ever wants her story told. Not the fact she encourages her hinchers to attack someone who has said the truth about her and her hinchers encourages people to kill them self...
The only reason she posted about the Zoflora lady who got it in her eyes is because she got called out by Zoflora.
No mention of the lady who sadly passed away due to mixing chemicals..

You use Ronnie as a cashcow you should be ashamed of yourself. No money in this world would be enough for my sons privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
“I haven't clicked on that disgusting website since 2019!” Yes soph. You may not have but no doubt the team that run your account have or do you actually expect people to believe that you have anything to do with your own account any more? Of course you don’t! Your team run it. We are not stupid dear

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.