Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops pass agg post. Who mentioned hello fresh this weekend because of her cooking. And bingoooooo! God if they decide to give her hello fresh. And she'll clearly Lord it over everyone, when actually every single f****** influencer at the moment is doing hello fresh. I cannot go one swipe over my followed stories and not see some b***** that's being paid to shift hello fresh. She'd have to do no filtered edited cooking. Careful hinch.it would destroy you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
£86 for two small plants and pots. Should this not be #gifted
How thick do you have to be to not know how much compost etc to put in a pot? Didn’t fiddle work in a florist?
bleeping hell seriously?!? JFC.

Reactions: 12
honestly I think I’m in the wrong job when I could be doing mental markups on lavender and olive trees in too small pots

Reactions: 19
So col crisis.or just generally people wanting to do better,more homemade, do it yourself.
And soph picks the most expensive and show boat way of getting plants.
And doesn't even show how its done. Before and after, ha that old tactic.

Reactions: 17
Wtaf is that hello plant tit??
I make my own hanging baskets every year.
Yesterday I went to my local garden centre the sort that sell plants in a poly tunnel not the sort with gifts and a coffee shop! I spent £19 on enough plants for 2 hanging baskets and about 4 large pots.
The same baskets and pots I use every year and I’d already got a bag of compost.
She’s seriously not right in the head.
Are there really people like her out there that don’t have a clue about how to function in the real world.?

Reactions: 31
That hello petal way of planting is the laziest thing I think I have seen! What an absolute waste of money, how ridiculous!!!

I don’t think I can watch her anymore because she is infuriating me but I cant seem to look away. I would also miss you nusties, if it wasn’t for you lot making me feel sane and ‘cracking’ me up I would be long gone.

PS was that one question the Q&A session?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not me coming online to discover that smooth, little, chubby hand is attached to Jamie. Honestly thought it was one of the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I read on another thread last night that Hinch wasn’t allowed to be alone with her own son at one point!!! What’s the goss and where can I find the info!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This mornings ''work''

Brag and **ad
355419523_809313367533610_1730351451767000169_n.jpg

355643790_1495433234527380_6468668236108233440_n.jpg

**maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I’ve said it before but gardening is one of the most therapeutic things there is. It might help with her “anxiety” *cough*
You learn as you go along, I’m still learning things every day and I’ve done it for years. There’s no better feeling looking at your garden that you’ve done yourself, watching things grow.
she’s just lazy and downright bone idle. Pathetic

Reactions: 27
I've been gardening for years and honestly, anytime I've bought an already somewhat established plant, they die. I've always been much better off with very young plants or growing them from seed. Her expensive plants will probably be dead in a week, those pots are also WAY too small, they couldn't be that much of an expert company 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.