Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cost of that plant kit is most likely more than some of her sheep 🐑 have to spend on food every week.
We all know Ron grew a 🍅 once (cough.) She could be outside teaching those boys so much - Never going to happen though is it?

Reactions: 15
This then …
It is awful that she’s taken so long to pay a small business and they had to chase her but look at that photo. All smiles with her at the time. Why a small business wouldn’t charge a millionaire for their time I do not know. Sometimes it can get them a bit of online exposure but would it really ever be enough? Especially now that Hinch’s popularity is on the wain.

More fool them for not making a bigger deal of it and warning other small businesses against the perils of gifting these Insta cunts stuff.

I suppose it’s seen as unprofessional by some, but a friend of mine has a small business and an influencer was hounding her for wedding freebies and she outed them (by hiding just enough of their Insta handle to make it look like she was trying not to) and she got so many shares and likes as your average Joe Public is sick to the back teeth of these grifters. She actually got more business by not gifting.

Reactions: 27
Is she trying to be the equivalent of St Francis of Assisi or something?🙄 Course it had to be the hen the rescue people didn't think would be rehomed that she had to get, the one in worst condition. Surprised it didn't have just one leg or something too god forgive me🙄😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aww Saint Sophie. Seems very odd that they’d put out a hen and then say, “oh we don’t think she can be rehomed”, but of course Soph rescued her.

Only one new chicken? What day was the adoption?

Reactions: 16
Aww Saint Sophie. Seems very odd that they’d put out a hen and then say, “oh we don’t think she can be rehomed”, but of course Soph rescued her.

Only one new chicken? What day was the adoption?
Last Sunday if I remember right but open to correction on that one

Reactions: 8
Interesting read on IG. Seems day of K also had KD and she was incredibly poorly, perhaps comparing Ron’s miraculous 10 day recovery, I’m not sure. She still has heart issues now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.